Reliant Water Technologies is a global marketing company that supplies high quality, one-of-a-kind products to the water and wastewater treatment industries. The products offered by the company provide industry and municipalities with specialized answers to uncommon problems within the drinking water and water purification process. From municipal water storage reservoir and waste lagoon de-stratification and oxygenation; to gas and liquid, vacuum feed controllers; to sludge digestion enzymes that completely eliminate sludge and wastewater odors – the products of Reliant Water Technologies offer proven technologies and answers to water quality problems faced around the world.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Aeration and Mixing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Unique Solutions for the Water, Wastewater and Aquaculture Industries
Reliant Water Technologies is a global marketing and manufacturing company that supplies high quality, one-of-a-kind products to the municipal/industrial wastewater and private fish/shrimp farming markets. All of our products are unique, usually patented, answers to common problems found in the treatment of water. Common applications are:
- Reducing sludge and optimizing wastewater plant processes for enhanced water quality.
- Removing odor from ponds/lagoons and activated sludge plants.
- Saving electricity while aerating, reducing sludge and optimizing effluent water quality in wastewater treatment ponds and lagoons.
- Eliminating odor, FOG (fats, oils, and grease) in wastewater collection systems.
- Providing concise digital profiling of the bottom of lagoons, ponds and lakes for determining solids/sludge buildup volumes, including exact solids formation location(s).
- Bio-remediation of contaminated soils and water bodies.
- Dissolved oxygen monitoring and control, especially for harsh applications in wastewater and aquaculture lagoons, ponds and waterways.
All Reliant Water technologies are designed to provide Returns on Investment through the reductions of energy, maintenance, component replacement costs, and labor efficiencies. We specialize in waste sludge elimination, sludge hauling cost reduction, reducing energy costs and eliminating lagoon de-sludging costs.
An owner and president whose professional character has been developed from experiences throughout the aquatic environment from offshore petroleum production, seafood production and harvesting, water, wastewater and aquaculture monitoring and control, and industrial and municipal pond/lagoon rehabilitation.
A vice president with a career in banking and finance, that had a desire to witness the other side of business, and now personally specializes in providing unique solutions to water related problems around the world.
A lead engineer that develops from the field and not from a computer, where every customer's problem is a pallete and solutions are his art. His designs are purposely not complex but straight forward and focused on solutions.
A technical support manager that brings over 10 years of ‘on the water’ mechanical experience on work boats and other water craft. With enough south Louisiana culinary expertise to occasionally step into the kitchens of many New Orleans famed restaurants - just to ‘dance his knives.’
A manufacturing team that knows that product quality and reliability are their ultimate goals, and their products are, in the end, resolutions to problems with distinctive objectives to save our customers money while providing long term reliability and minimal maintenance.
Key Words that Describe Us
Passion – Innovation – Experience – Quality – Communications - Support
Water and wastewater, aquaculture, industrial and municipal ponds, lagoons and waterways.