RockWare, Inc., incorporated in 1983, creates and markets affordable geo-scientific computer applications. In-house developed products include RockWorks, RockWorks GIS Link, and LogPlot. RockWare also markets and distributes third party products through its catalog and web site. Industries include oil & gas, aggregates, industrial minerals, uranium, coal bed gas methane, hydrology, civil engineering, and environmental. RockWare’s experienced sales force possesses degrees in the earth sciences such as geochemistry, geology, hydrology, etc., allowing an unsurpassed level of customer service, both before and after the sale. RockWare also offers software training and project consulting services.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
RockWare's products cater to the following markets:
- Civil Engineering
RockWare distributes more than 400,000 product catalogs annually.
Our knowledge of and experience with software will provide you with results you and your clients need. RockWare Consulting's specialized services with advanced computer technologies and software will prove cost effective for those in a time crunch. For consultants who need help making a deadline or don't have the resources to purchase and learn a new software package, our team of experienced computer geologist can help.
Consulting services offered:
- Drillhole logs, soil boring logs, geophysical logs, well construction diagrams. Send us your field notes and we will convert them to digital logs!
- Subsurface Geological modeling and visualization: cross-sections, maps, three-dimensional models and diagrams
- Hydrogeological diagrams, contours, flow and transport modeling
We help clients in the environmental, mining, oil and gas, and other related industries.
We offer assistance for many project types:
- Soil characterization
- Soil and water contaminant plume modeling
- Visualization of MIP, shallow resistivity and GPR data
- Excavation modeling and volumetrics
- Flow and transport modeling