Rotork is the market leading actuator manufacturer and flow control company that operates in any market where the flow of gases or liquids needs to be controlled. It has established manufacturing facilities, a global network of local offices and agents who can truly provide a worldwide service. You will be able to locally source Rotork`s products, supported by life-of-plant maintenance, repair and upgrade services.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Rotork is a market-leading solution provider for the industrial actuation and flow control markets. The production of virtually everything that contributes to our modern, comfortable lifestyle and improved environment – from clean water to petrol, electricity and pollution free beaches – relies on Rotork products somewhere in the process.
For over 60 years our products and services have been used extensively in the oil and gas, power and water, and chemical, process and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, maximise plant uptime and protect the environment.
Customers rely on us for innovative, high quality engineered and dependable solutions for applications managing the flow of liquids and gases. We solve customer challenges and develop new solutions from the initial enquiry through to product installation, long-term aftersales care and asset management.
Heavy-duty valve actuators are Rotork’s core business. Since 1957 Rotork has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer.
In addition to our traditional multi-turn and part-turn actuators, Rotork also manufactures highly accurate rotary and linear actuators for process control applications as well as a range of HVAC actuators and network control systems.
- Intelligent multi-turn and part-turn valve actuators
- Part-turn / rotary and linear control valve actuators
- Heavy-duty part-turn / rotary and linear valve actuators
- Small part-turn / rotary valve actuators
- Explosionproof actuators, sensors, switches and controls
- Network control systems
Rotork manufactures a comprehensive range of high quality fluid power actuators and control systems. We are dedicated to providing superior performance actuators for use on general purpose (on / off), protective service and special valve applications.
- Pneumatic rotary and linear valve actuators
- Hydraulic rotary and linear valve actuators
- Electro-hydraulic valve actuators
- Subsea valve actuators
- Vane-type pneumatic valve actuators
- Control systems
Rotork is a specialist supplier of gearboxes, adaptations and accessories to the international valve and actuator industry.
Rotork provides an extensive range of valve gearboxes, designed to withstand the harsh challenges of valve operating environments, including subsea. We also provide a complete range of mounting brackets, extension shafts, pedestals and accessories for the valve and actuator industry.
- Manual and motorised multi-turn gearboxes
- Manual and motorised quarter-turn gearboxes
- Worm gear quarter-turn gear operators
- Subsea quarter-turn gear operators
- Override quarter-turn gear operators
- Mounting kits and accessories
Our high performance, precision control instruments feature:
- Instrument Valves - valve actuation accessories, solenoid valves, piston valves, instrument valves, medium pressure valves and subsea valves and connectors
- Controllers - valve positioners, rail systems, I/P and E/P converters
- Measurement - valve position sensors, transmitters and switches
- Instrument Pumps – pumps, intensifiers and accumulator
Rotork actuators are recognised as the best-inclass products for reliability and safety in the most demanding applications. To maintain this hardearned leadership position, Rotork Site Services is committed to helping clients maximise the continuous, fault-free operation and working life of all their actuators.
With established worldwide service centres we are able to offer same-day or next-day service to the majority of our customers. Our Rotork factory trained engineers have skills in both multi-purpose and industry specific applications and carry spare parts and specialist test equipment with them. Our operations utilise a documented Quality Management system established in accordance with ISO9001.
Rotork Site Services aims to be your number one choice for taking care of fault diagnosis, service repairs, scheduled maintenance and system integration needs.
Rotork products are used on upstream, midstream and downstream activities, ranging from offshore production facilities, to refining and processing, to transportation, storage and distribution.
- Onshore and offshore production
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Distribution and storage
- LNG liquefaction and regasification
- Unconventional oil & gas
Rotork products are used on modern state-of-the-art water treatment and distribution processes, which maximise existing resources such as desalination plants and water re-use projects, together with conventional water and wastewater plants.
- Sludge and sewage treatment
- Water treatment, desalination and re-use
- Environmental control
- Dams, reservoirs and irrigation
Rotork products are found in traditional power stations, including nuclear power stations where its products are certified for use both inside and outside containment. They are also used for renewable energy generation systems such as thermal solar plants, and emission reduction processes such as flue gas desulphurisation.
- Conventional fuels
- Nuclear energy
- Concentrating solar power
- Geothermal and other renewables
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage