RSK is a fully integrated, environmental, health, safety and engineering services company employing over 920 technical staff in offices across the UK and worldwide. The company has a turnover in excess of £50m and was recently voted one of the top six environmental consultancies by the ENDS Market Consultancy Guide 2007. RSK has a diverse client base but mainly services key accounts for clients in the following sectors: Energy, Property, Manufacturing, Water, Government and Transport. Our commitment to environmental excellence and health and safety is shown in our own certification to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 international standards for quality, environmental management and health and safety management.
Welcome to RSK Group plc. Since 1989, we have been helping organisations across the world realise their business goals efficiently, cost-effectively and with the minimum of environmental and social impact. We hope that our vision, expertise and work ethic will encourage you to trust us with your business.
RSK Group is an evolving business entity: we change with the times to offer services that directly respond to or pre-empt global conditions and legislative drivers.
All our services are highly consultative and focus on delivering solutions rather than just amassing hard data and undertaking box-ticking exercises.
Everything we do is underpinned by a commitment to quality, environmental, health and safety excellence, as exemplified by our certification to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
We are proud to have emerged as one of Europe's leading multidisciplinary environmental consultancies, and continually strive to improve by adhering to our guiding principles:
- Hiring, retaining and rewarding talented and dedicated people
- Building enduring client relationships
- Encouraging continuous improvement and innovation
- Promoting a learning culture and a safe, positive working environment
- Making strategic investments for sustainable growth
- Committing to strong, predictable financial performance
- Maintaining unwavering commitment to health and safety
- Preserving, protecting and enhancing natural and social resources
- Encouraging staff consultation and clear communication.