S&G Enterprises, Inc. was incorporated in January of 1961 for the purpose of developing ideas into marketable products. We sell solutions – not just equipment. Our strength is mating the equipment with the customer’s application. The original RAM FLAT Compactor was developed and sold in the 1960`s for strictly drum crushing. Additional models were later designed when various customers expressed a need for compaction within a drum as well as drum crushing.
S&G Enterprises, Inc. Since 1961 we have helped our customers save thousands of dollars using our unique line of equipment to reduce their volume of hazardous and low-level radioactive waste streams.
- S & G ENTERPRISES, INC. offers unique solutions to special environmental waste disposal issues. We manufacture inside the drum waste compaction equipment and specialty machines for labs to destroy specimen vials and microscope slides.
- We also offer aerosol can recycling systems and high quality drum handling equipment.
- Since 1971, the RAM FLAT Compactor has been used to either crush empty drums or to reduce the volume of hazardous or radioactive wastestreams directly into the drum.
- RAM FLAT Compactors are offered to customers looking for quality, low maintenance equipment. With our flexible design – we can build from our base models a customized solution using standard and specialty accessories to meet the requirements.
- The lightweight Pack-Master Compactors offer an inexpensive entry into waste volume reduction with both Manual and Air powered inside-the-drum waste compactors.
- And to make it easy to move drums, the Morse Manufacturing line of drum handling equipment offers a full solution for users who have to lift, move and pour their contents from drums.
- The Aerosolv Recycling System makes it easy and inexpensive to safely depressurize aerosol cans and allow the can to be recycled as regular steel.
- The Vyleater Vial Disposal System is used by laboratories, testing labs of all types and manufacturers to destroy and drain small research, specimen or product vial type containers.
- Typical Vyleater applications include drug screening laboratories to drain urinalysis specimens, cytology & histology specimens, environmental groundwater samples, and pharmaceutical product destruction. Glass crushing and plastic shredding designs are available.
- Medical laboratories use the SlydEater Slide Destruction to destroy microscope slides – removing the “sharps” hazard and permitting the glass to go to landfill and not into bio-hazardous tubs. In the process all identification information about the lab, the patient and the doctor are removed.
- For over 50 years, S & G ENTERPRISES, INC. has developed ideas into marketable products. We sell solutions – not just equipment. Our strength is listening to the customer’s needs and mating the equipment to meet those requirements.