Since 1984, Safe-T-Tank Corporation has manufactured and installed high-quality, UL-142 listed, above-ground fuel storage tanks and alarms for the commercial, government and military markets. Our products are made in the USA and are sold worldwide. Our fuel tanks are available from 50 to 2,000 U.S. gallons, for stationary, portable or trailer-mounted uses, and can be equipped with optional accessories. Once factory assembled, units are packaged and shipped, ready-to-use.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
Safe-T-Tank is a family-owned business with extensive experience and the ability to customize our tanks and alarms to meet your exact requirements.
Known for Quality
- Mill scale-free pickled and oiled steel requires no sandblasting and eliminates rusting and paint adhesion problems.
- All seams are carefully tungsten inert gas (“tig”) welded to ensure leak-free full penetration welds.
- Exterior surfaces are protected from corrosion through a multi-step process.
Environmentally Friendly Solutions
- The double containment of Safe-T-Tanks prevents any leaks or spillage of fuel products onto the ground or surrounding earth onto which they are placed.
- Our 5-gallon surface mounted lockable pour box prevents spills when pouring into the tank or filling the tank.
- Additionally, Safe-T-Tank alarms, both high level and leak detection, prevent any leaks or spillage onto the surrounding area where the tank is placed.