The Sauermann Group develops and manufactures indoor air quality monitoring tools and condensate removal solutions for HVAC professionals. Safe and effective condensate management for air quality systems can be a challenge. Many condensate removal pumps are either unsightly or simply too noisy. The Sauermann Group’s patented piston technology ensures whisper-quiet operation without sacrificing power or reliability. Our Sauermann condensate removal pumps are clean, quiet, and reliable, making us the premier brand for HVACR professionals all over the world.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
For 45 years, the Sauermann Group has designed, manufactured and sold products and services dedicated to industrial and HVACR markets.
The Group specifically focuses on the detection, measurement and control of indoor air quality (IAQ).
The Sauermann group designs and develops dependable measuring instruments that quickly and efficiently deliver ALL the data that air quality technicians require in the field. From our wireless data acquisition solutions that help to maintain air quality in installations of any size, to our rugged, easy-to-use handheld combustion and emissions analyzers, we give our customers the tools they need to get the job done
- Established in 1976, Incorporated & HQ in Belgium
- Located on three continents (Europe, Asia and North America)
- 12 sites, including four production plants
- Employs over 400 people
- Revenues of over 76€ million
- We are accountable, striving for excellence
- We maintain an open mind
- We are committed to customer satisfaction
- We always behave with respect and integrity