SEL have assisted Developers, Architects, Engineers and Contractors in the provision of innovative sustainable drainage solutions across the construction industry throughout the UK for over20 years. Over this period we have developed an extensive range of solutions, products and services specifically designed and developed to satisfy the growing criteria of local LLFA`s. SEL have been involved in numerous CIRIA projects and the publication of several white papers. SEL have developed a reputation to provide high quality systems and an all round service. SEL excel where the works aren`t run of the mill and our engineering ability is put to the test to provide a technical solution.
SEL maintain a commitment to continued research and development through the Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) and collaborate with several Universities to find new solutions to satisfy the demands of an ever changing construction industry and the demanding criteria of LLFA's as our climate continues to change. We offer a turnkey partnership for the transition from design to installation.
Achievements Co-Author on the following published technical papers:
- The Next Generation of Oil Trapping Porous Pavement Systems
- Recent Developments In Oil Degrading pervious Pavement Systems
- Improving Sustainability
- Flow resistance of panel of geosynthetic materials used for conveyance in stormwater source control
- Performance of an oil interceptor incorporated into a pervious pavement
Steering group member of:
- CIRIA Project RP637 Source control using constructed pervious surfaces, hydraulic, structural and water quality performance issues
- CIRIA Project RP663 SUDS hydraulic, structural and water quality advice
- CIRIA Project RP664 Model Agreements for sustainable water management systems
- CIRIA Project RP697: SUDS updated guidance on technical design and construction
- CIRIA Project RP698: SUDS – promoting good practice
- CIRIA Project RP714 Biodiversity and Buildings HR Wallingford Report SR656 The use of SUDS in high density developments