Sensatec is a provider of sophisticated technologies for the analysis and remediation of contaminated sites as well as for the intelligent use of sensor-based environmental monitoring systems. In the field of In-situ-technologies for the remediation of ground-water contaminations Sensatec is one of the market leaders in Germany with over 200 successfully remediated sites. We provide products and services with the highest possible quality to our clients. This is a combination of our reliable service together with a cooperative relationship to our clients and as well with our contractors. The major task of the Sensatec Management and team is to fully understand the needs of our clients This cooperation is based on mutual respect, trust, partnership orientation and an open communication.
- The Sensatec competence team covers several interdisciplinary competences and skills, such as process engineers, environmental engineers, biotechnologists, hydro geologists, soil scientists and geologists, which are supported electro
- technicians and environmental technicians. Our high performance in the technical realisation, set-up and operation of environmental remediation is based on the strong interconnectivity of all technical and scientific aspects, supported by
- our knowledge and many years of experience.
- Currently we are working on more than 150 contaminated sites, in addition we are engaged at several funded research projects, plus numerous feasibility studies. Together with our research partners (e.g. UFZ Leipzig-Halle, TZW Karlsruhe, University Kiel, VEGAS Stuttgart) we develop together highly innovative and very capable technologies for environmental remediation.
Our common target is to achieve project conditions that ensure that the work can be carried out safe, healthy and successfull. Continious improvement and development of all our services and the related procedures gurantee that we remain highly competitive. By continous monitoring and evalation of our working procedures and processes we reduce the risk of organisational malfunctions, dangerous working situations or even injuinjurios on personal.
- sensor-based remediation technologies
- remote sensor based environmental monitoring systems
- aerobic, anaerobic groundwater treatment
- in-situ chemical oxidation, ISCO
- gas curtain technology,
- Pump and Treat / Soil-heating-Technology / Soil Desinfection
- laboratory feasibility studies