- Shand & Jurs (L&J Technologies & L&J Engineering)
For over 90 years, the Shand & Jurs Biogas product line has provided equipment that handles biogas, like methane, which is generated from fermentation processes such as Anaerobic Digestion. Biogas is produced form the biological breakdown of organic matter. Shand & Jurs Biogas, an L&J Technologies company, manufactures products for wastewater anaerobic digesters with products including: pressure and vacuum vents, flame arresters, 3-way selector valves, drop traps, sediment traps, flame trap assemblies, check valves and waste gas burners and flares. The L&J Technologies family of companies manufactures equipment specializing in the monitoring, management and control of bulk liquids. L&J provides quality products for the Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Pipeline, Wastewater, Steel and Waste Treatment Industries. These companies also provide custom engineering services.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Shand & Jurs Biogas - Model 97301 - Waste Gas Flare
- Shand & Jurs - Model 97125 - Condensate Accumulator
- GPE - Model 19140/13120 - Hydraulic Power Supply and Controller
- Shand & Jurs Biogas - Model 97301T - Waste Gas Burner with Touch Screen Control Panel
- Shand & Jurs Biogas - Model 97300 - Waste Gas Burner
The L&J Technologies family of companies manufactures equipment specializing in the monitoring, management and control of bulk liquids. L&J provides quality products for the Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Pipeline, Wastewater, Steel and Waste Treatment Industries.
L&J Engineering was started in 1978 by an engineer who had a better idea in electronic tank gauging. His employer at the time, GPE Controls, did not want to invest in state-of-the-art technology, so he started L&J Engineering.
Ten years later L&J Technologies acquired GPE. L&J energized GPE's management with a new product development philosophy. Along with GPE, L&J acquired Shand & Jurs, a GPE affiliate that manufactures fittings and valves for the same type of tanks that used the gauging equipment. A short time later, all three companies were reorganized under one corporate entity called L&J Technologies. In 1994, a brand new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility was built in Hillside, Illinois to bring all the L&J Technologies manufacturing efforts under one roof.
In 1996, L&J Technologies acquired Omnitrol, a manufacturer of liquid level controls for the boiler, process and liquid storage industries. In 2000 there were two new additions to the L&J Technologies family: Durlam and Delavan Process Instrumentation.
Durlam, located in Houston, Texas is a leading manufacturer of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) conservation vents. Delavan is a well-established name in ultrasonic, capacitance and microwave point level and continuous level measurement for liquids and solids. Delavan was relocated to L&J Technologies corporate headquarters in Hillside, Illinois.
The L&J Technologies family of companies are global manufacturers of tank level gauging and tank fitting equipment, control systems and related products. These companies also provide custom engineering services. The products and services that these companies design, manufacture and market are of high quality and incorporate significant technological content.
In line with this mission, the goals of the L&J Technologies family of companies are:
- Be a reliable, innovative and high technology supplier of cost-effective, highly accurate and quality precision products and services
- Be on the leading edge of innovative product engineering, design, development and implementation
- Provide a motivating and rewarding environment for employees
- Maintain productive relationships with suppliers, representatives and customers
- Provide accurate quotes/bids and timely delivery of shipments to customers
- Operate sound and profitable business
- Manufacture environmentally safe equipment
L&J Technologies is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
For Employment consideration, please visit our Careers section.
All Products are proudly engineered and manufactured in the United States of America.
L&J Technologies. Unique needs, many solutions, one company L&J Technologies is the single source of your tank equipment needs.
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Fine Chemicals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
- Energy - Bioenergy
- Food and Beverage