Founded in 1998, Shenzhen Skoocom Electronic Co., Ltd. is a professional company developing, manufacturing and marketing pneumatic pumps, solenoid valves and electromagnets of various specifications. From the beginning, Skoocom identified that its success would come from science and technology, constant innovation, management integrity and high quality. As a result of its development talent, Skoocom possesses strong product knowhow, several patents and other items of intellectual property. In addition to its standard line of products, Skoocom develops special products, pumps, solenoid valves or electromagnets, for the customer`s specific application and requirements.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Quality is paramount at Skoocom so, each phase of the process, from development through delivery to the customer, undergoes strict quality control and reliability testing.
- 1998 – Skoocom Electronics Factory was founded for the manufacture and sales of high quality electromagnets and solenoid valves.
- 2001 – Shenzhen Skoocom Electronic Co., Ltd. (Skoocom) was founded.
- 2002 – Skoocom established commercial ties with Shenzhen Guanri Telecom Tech Co., Ltd.
- 2003 – Skoocom changed its strategy towards developing, manufacturing and marketing micro pumps, exhaust valves and electromagnets.
- 2003 – Skoocom established a commercial relationship with the Vincent Raya Group.
- 2004 – Skoocom successfully developed two types of exhaust valves as well as two types of micro pumps.
- 2004 – Skoocom established a partnership with Microlife (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- 2005 – Skoocom successfully developed and marketed a low noise level mini air pump.
- 2005 – Skoocom entered into cooperative relationships with Techno, Rixson and Assa.
- 2007 – Skoocom Precison Rubber Co., Ltd. was founded.
- 2007 – Skoocom established a partnership with the K-Jump Group.
- 2008 – Skoocom received UL certification.
- 2008 – Skoocom established partnerships with Genexel-Medical and Motorelectric.
- 2009 – A newly developed vane pump was exhibited at the Shanghai World Expo, which received great reviews and acceptance by the market.
- 2010 – Skoocom received an award from Onbo Electronics Co., for excellence in overall quality and on-time delivery for the year 2009.
- 2010 – Skoocom established a cooperative relationship with the Rechitt Benckiser Group, a Fortune 500 company.
- 2011 – Skoocom obtained ISO9001 quality certification.
- 2012 – Started producing silicone rubber parts.
- 2012 – A highly experienced general manager from Taiwan joined the Skoocom group of companies.
- 2013 – A highly experienced QC manager from Taiwan joined the Skoocom group of companies.
- 2014 – World leading companies approached Skoocom to establish business cooperation
- 2014 – Creation of Skoocom Precision Molding Company.
- 2014 – Hired a Taiwanese Mechanical and Electrical PhD to be in charge of new product research and development, and the implementation of new technologies.
- 2015 – Corey Precison Technology Co., Ltd. was established.