Siemens Industry, Inc. - Process Analytics
At Siemens, we select leading edge products best suited for your measurement task and utilize process analyzer engineering expertise to define, engineer, and provide comprehensive solutions. Our solutions address the issues of life-cycle cost, long term performance, measurement system simplicity, and maintainability. It doesn't stop there, we also provide a 24 hr technical support hotline, U.S. repair and spare parts center, field service support, loaner rental program, and product training services.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Siemens Corporation is a U.S. subsidiary of Siemens AG, a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. With approximately 379,000 employees in 190 countries, Siemens reported worldwide revenue of $94.0 billion in fiscal 2018. Siemens in the USA reported revenue of $23.7 billion, including $5.0 billion in exports, and employs approximately 50,000 people throughout all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
- Siemens - Process Analytics System Integration
- Siemens CALOMAT - Model 6 - Continuous Gas Analyzers For Hydrogen and Noble Gas
- Siemens CALOMAT - Model 62 - Continuous Gas Analyzers For Hydrogen, Cl2, HCl or NH3
- Siemens FIDAMAT - Model 6 - Continuous Gas Analyzers For Hydrocarbons (Total Content Measurement)
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for metals industry - Metal
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for food and beverage industry - Food and Beverage
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for HVAC-R industry - Air and Climate
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for water and wastewater industry - Water and Wastewater
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for mining, aggregate, cement industry - Environmental
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for engineering - Manufacturing, Other
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for pharmaceutical industry - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Process instrumentation and analytics solutions for power industry - Energy - Power Distribution
- Field Installation Team for Process Analytics - Brochure
- FEED for Process Analytics – Reduce Risks, Effort and Costs - Brochure
- Complete Service and Maintenance Solutions for your Analytical Equipment - Brochure
- Analytical Products and Solutions - Reliability and Efficiency in Continuous Gas Analysis - Flyer
- NH3 Slip Measurement in the Fluidized-Bed Catalytic Cracking Process - Application Note
- Simultaneous Determination of Alcohols, Ketones, Aromatic and Chlorinated Hydrocarbons in Water - Application Note
- Determination of H2S and COS in the Low PPB Range - Application Note
- Area Monitoring of Bis Chlor Methyl Ether and Mono Chloro Di Methyl Ether - Application Note