Established in 1981, Sigicom’s headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Today Sigicom has an office in Lyon, France, London, UK and a subsidiary, Sigicom Inc., located in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. For more information, contact us.
We have experience in complex product development targeted towards demanding and difficult applications, as well as more cost-sensitive applications. It gives us a good starting point for utilizing clever combinations of existing and new technology for new and existing applications.
Sigicom AB is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 since 2016.
Sigicom designs, develops, manufactures, calibrates, services, sells and rents measurement equipment. The company also develops and sells web applications.
Sigicom’s success is based on the ability to effectively create added value for the customer. Our policy defines the approach that Sigicom’s employees should take in order to create and maintain long-term relationships with satisfied customers. We would like our customers to see us as a credible, committed and highly professional company.
Sigicom shall, in its daily operations, conduct structured and sustainable environmental measures in order to reduce the environmental impact. We shall strictly comply with the applicable environmental laws and regulations.
We will achieve this by:
- Always working to meet our customers’ demands, expectations and needs
- Maintaining open and honest communication with our interested parties
- Continuously improving our products and the management system
- Satisfying all applicable requirements
- Making sure that all associates understand that their decisions and actions affect the quality and environmental impact of our work and services.
- Conserving resources and sorting waste for recycling
- Placing demands on our suppliers considering environmental aspects
- Gradually phasing out hazardous substances and replacing them with alternatives, which have a less environmental impact
- Defining and monitoring specific goals
- Allocating resources to ensure that our objectives are achieved
- Ensuring all employees have knowledge in accordance with this policy
- Interacting with our customers, suppliers and other interested parties
- Developing products that minimise our customers’ travel needs, are energy efficient and have a less environmental impact