Simcoe Geoscience Limited is a Canadian company with its global presence that provides geophysical surveys and consulting services to the exploration, environmental and engineering industries. Management has a combined “50 plus” years of industry related experience and our dynamic team of geoscientists and consultants are able to offer solutions for all of your geoscientific challenges. Simcoe has a strong business interest in designing and executing accurate, affordable and streamlined geoscience solutions. We have world class computing power and unparalleled modeling experience which allows us to provide high quality products in an efficient manner.
Simcoe Geoscience Limited is committed to providing premier quality services in a safe, timely and cost effective manner to its clients. We strive to be the partner of choice for technology and innovation.
The mission of Simcoe Geoscience Limited is to provide realistic, affordable and simplified solutions to aid in efficiency and reduce risks for any geoscience related projects.
Simcoe Geoscience Limited is focused on becoming established as a leader in the acquisition, data processing and interpretation of all geophysical data by providing organizations with the best quality data and products to the end user on time.
In today’s highly competitive market, Simcoe Geoscience is offering innovative, affordable, streamlined solutions to mining, environmental, engineering and energy industries globally to optimize their needs using proven technologies and consulting services.
We have a dynamic team of experienced geoscientists who are committed to bringing unsurpassed resolution to the complex sub-surface environments using the latest technologies.
Combining world-class expertise with innovative technologies, we deliver custom solutions that help optimize exploration and investment. We use our knowledge to identify the most effective technology according to customers' requirements.
We apply our world-class computing power, unparalleled inversion/modelling algorithms and unique imaging flow to turn your legacy data into high-quality, three-dimensional sub-surface maps quickly and cost effectively.
With Simcoe Geoscience, you benefit from objective, impartial advice, technical proficiency, a passion for innovation, and true collaboration.
Safety and Security
Simcoe Geoscience is committed to delivering products and services with safe operations and preserving the environment while applying our HSE policy.
Simcoe Geoscience Limited is committed to protecting the health and safety of everybody who plays a part in our operations. Simcoe Geoscience is committed to delivering products and services while preserving the environment by applying our HSE policy.
To meet our commitment, Simcoe Geoscience will:
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages management and employees to manage health, safety and environmental (HSE) performance as a line responsibility with clear authorities and accountabilities.
- Ensure that all employees understand that safe operation is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- Maintain 'stop work policies' that establish the responsibility and authority for all employees to stop work they believe to be unsafe.
- Manage all projects, products and processes through their life-cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- Provide employees with the capabilities, knowledge and resources necessary to instill personal ownership and motivation to achieve HSE excellence.
- Comply with applicable regulations and laws.
- Work with clients to develop regulations and standards that improve the safety and health of people and the environment.
- Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves and the Company's assets from risks of injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
- Through implementation of this policy, Simcoe Geoscience seeks to earn the public's trust and to be recognized as a leader in HSE performance.