Skyshore Shipping & Energy Limited (SSEL)
Skyshore Shipping & Energy Limited (SSEL) an indigenous Maritime, Offshore Logistics and Offshore Engineering in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy & incorporated as a Limited liability company to take over the Maritime activities of Achuks Worldwide Services Limited which was incorporated in 1993 by the CAC. Registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with Registration No RC 711886 and a member of the SKYSHORE GROUP, licensed in Nigeria by the relevant regulatory government bodies and agencies including the DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources), NPA (Nigerian Port Authority), NIMASA(Nigerian Maritime Administration & Safety Agency), NAPIMS (National Petroleum Investment Management Services), NCS (Nigerias Custom Services), FMP (Federal Ministry of Petroleum)amongst other regulatory agencies.
Is to become a Maritime, Offshore Logistics & Offshore Engineering company with a world class standard depicting a culture of excellence in all of our service
We are poised to raise a people oriented company using cutting-edge technology to provide superior onshore, swamp/offshore oil and gas support to hydrocarbon extraction industry and help them achieve their business objectives, provide engineering solutions in a cost effective manner, within stipulated time, while meeting clients' specifications and standard thus; focusing on providing world class services.
Our Corporate Objectives
- To provide Maritime, Offshore Logistics & Offshore Engineering services.
- To achieve a sizeable proportion of the market in line with Company’s strategic focus
- To consistently exploit the under developed areas of the market by rendering world class services that meet clients’ needs.
- To continually motivate and enhance the quality of members of staff through the development of a well-articulated training and welfare programmes.
- To be a highly profitable organization that would consistently provide satisfactory returns on investment for our shareholders.
Our Core Values
- Superior Client Services
- Team Spirit
Our Unique Competences
- Technical Competence
- Quality Workforce
- Excellent Service Delivery