Smart Techno System India Pvt Ltd.
Company of young dynamic professionals with 27 yrs of experience in the field of instrumentation. We provide Tailor made solutions with the state of the art technology such as Laser based maintenance free gas and analyzers, True wireless systems, On-line Insulation monitoring and Poly-silicon coatings for insulators. Our products have presence in more than 45 countries and experience largest installation base worldwide. Our principles are pioneers in their technologies with proven track records. We have installation base in Refineries, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Metals, Power plants and Pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
All our engineers are certified by our principles which make them experts for instant solving of any service issues. We take pride in even repairing instruments not even supplied by us. We make sure that any instrument which comes to us for service is repaired and validated in shortest possible time.
Why Smart is your Trusted Partner ?
- Successful Tackling of Environmental Issues has been the driver of our success.
- We listen, learn and answer upon the most complex needs.
- Our product and technologies has proven themselves all across the world.
- We have a strong and dignified presence in India.
- Delivering quality results and services since 1991.
Technology that Benefits People
We provide state of the art tailor made Gas measurement solutions and Wireless solutions for your industry and application. We provide
in-situ, open path, extractive, portable and dust in-situ solutions.
We optimize production processes, control and improve safety and measure emissions.
World's largest Install Base
- More than 15000 instruments sold and installed in over 40 countries.
- More than 36 different gases measured.
- More than 110 different wavelengths used.
- More than 100 different instrument configurations for different applications.