Spanish Bioenergy Association (AVEBIOM)
Spanish Bioenergy Association / Asociación Española de Valorización Energética de la Biomasa (AVEBIOM). “We find clients for our partners”. We promote: business networks between partners and potential clients, commercial missions related to exports, cooperation and financing of R&D projects, defense of our partner´s interests in Spain and in the EU and we represent the ENPlus pellet certification in Spain. Special discounts in Expobioenergía, in International Bioenergy Congress or if you advertise in the magazine Bioenergy Internacional Spain and Latin American Edition. We encourage you to become a member!
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Professional association
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
The Spanish Bioenergy Association was founded in 2004 with the goal of promoting the development of the bioenergy sector in Spain.
Our Strategic Objectives are:
- Mitigate market failures and support of less developed technologies.
- Promote interaction between companies, identification and development of joint actions.
- Promote the creation, integration and strengthening of businesses and organizations that are part of the value chain of bioenergy.
- Generate new technological and business opportunities in strategic markets, on the national and international level