Spire Metering Technology, LLC.
Spire Metering Technology offers one of the broadest, most affordable lines of flow measurement and energy metering products in the industry today. Through continuous innovation, we transform complex cutting-edge technologies into affordable, reliable solutions for accurate flow and energy measurement. Spire Metering Technology is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Spire Metering - Model 113EM - Multi-Tariff Wide Voltage Smart Energy Meter
- Spire Metering - Model SpireMag T-MAG - Electromagnetic BTU Meter
- Spire Metering - Model ThermoPro Series TP10 - Non-Intrusive Clamp-On Ultrasonic BTU, Thermal Energy Meter
- Spire Metering - Model ePrime Series 103E - Smart Electricity Meter
- Spire Metering - Model T-MAG-I - Insertion Magnetic BTU Meter
Water and energy experts providing innovative solutions to manage and preserve natural resources globally.
InSpire water and energy savings to empower a green revolution.
We are dedicated to our values of:
Our wide range of ultrasonic and magnetic flow measurement and energy metering products meets most industrial, commercial and residential applications at highly competitive prices. We at Spire pride ourselves in our user-friendly, easy-to-install meters, built tough to provide reliable, accurate data even in the most extreme working environments. No one builds a better, tougher meter!
Available through a global network of specialty distributors in more than 30 countries, we help a broad spectrum of customers and organizations measure water resources and energy consumption. Spire products have helped more than 3,000 customers worldwide, including leading organizations GE, Siemens, NASA, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Sony and Schneider Electric.
We deliver products and services through our network of specialty distributors located across North and South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, as well as through our direct sales team. To find a distributor in your area, please visit our contact page or call us directly at 978-263-7100 ext. 611.
We provide a full range of consulting, training and customer support options including:
- Telephone troubleshooting and support
- Applications assistance
- Installation assistance
- NIST traceable calibration
- Service and repair
- Extended service contracts
- Onsite & Web-based training
Product and installation training is available on-site at our customers’ locations. Please contact us for availability and schedules. Web-based technical support is available 24/7.
Spire Metering offers one of the broadest, most affordable lines of ultrasonic and magnetic flow measurement and energy metering products in the industry today. No one builds a better, tougher meter than Spire Metering! What makes Spire Metering products so effective?
- Ease-of-Use – Easy 4-step configuration
- Increased Accuracy – Multi-path technology and Reynolds compensation
- Advanced Technology – Transit-time ultrasonic technology combined with Spire Metering’s patented signal processing technologies for accurate, non-intrusive, maintenance-free results!
- Flexible Installation – All of our products from our popular RH20 handheld – to the high-performance MAG888 Magnetic Flow Meter – to our best-selling EF10 Wall-Mount Ultrasonic, provide the power & flexibility to install and measure anywhere – even under the most challenging conditions
- Peak Performance – All Spire products and transducers are shipped to you NIST calibrated, factory-paired, and fully-tested for fast, trouble-free installation
- 100% Satisfaction – All Spire products are backed by a comprehensive 2-year quality guarantee
- 100% Customer Proven – Proven in the field by over 1000 customers in over 30 countries
- 100% Availability – Purchase direct from Spire or from one of our dozens of certified domestic and international distributors