STARLIMS Corporation continues to deliver cost effective, easy-to-use collaborative LIMS solutions to organizations in the public health, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, forensics, food & beverage, environmental and chemical industries. STARLIMS is a full featured, flexible, multilingual laboratory information management system that provides complete traceability leading to regulatory compliance, without compromising process versatility.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Make a Sound Long-term Investment
Selecting STARLIMS means you will:
- invest in a solution that will meet your laboratory needs for many years; and
- benefit from a world-leading LIMS today, knowing that it will maintain its innovative edge through regular updates.
Moreover, updating and upgrading your LIMS will flow smoothly. This is because each time you install a new STARLIMS version, your lab’s business processes, and data repository, remain intact. This is possible because STARLIMS is composed of three entirely independent tiers: data, business rules and technology. Each tier can be replaced without interfering with the other two.
Thanks to our unique architecture, you can:
- Upgrade to a new LIMS technology version within days, not weeks or months
- Reduce risks and simplify the validation process
- Have the freedom to choose and change operating system, database and browsers versions
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Ensure that your STARLIMS system will continue providing industry-leading functionality throughout the lifetime of your investment
Leverage advanced technologies and continuous innovation
STARLIMS is a future-proof technology platform, which is based entirely on the .NET framework, and is closely aligned with the Microsoft roadmap. We can rapidly leverage new Microsoft innovations, thanks to our certification as a Microsoft Gold Partner and one of a limited number of Microsoft Managed Independent Software Vendors (ISV).
Fully web-based solution, for instant global deployment
STARLIMS received a PITTCON award when we introduced our entirely web-based LIMS in 2006. Unlike the web-enabled and partially web-based LIMS which still require some software downloads on the client side, ours is an entirely web-based system. Validate it once, and you can deploy it globally, to any authorized user with a standard web browser.
Developed as a purely web-based platform, STARLIMS enables you to:
- Rapidly configure the system to match your lab processes—not the other way around
- Provide a rich user experience with an intuitive GUI and predictable response times
- Give individual users exactly the information they require, as soon as it is available
- Minimize the time and cost of deployment, maintenance and training
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing web-based access to results and accelerated response times
STARLIMS helps you reach and surpass the highest quality standards.
STARLIMS is dedicated to continuously enhancing and improving the high quality of our systems and processes. Through more than two decades of experience in laboratory informatics, we have developed procedures which enable us to:
- Ensure our products are of the highest quality
- Ensure that our systems and processes consistently adhere to stringent legal, ethical, environmental, safety and quality standards
- Provide high value to our customers
- Enable our customers to validate their LIMS system in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Comply with the standards of independent auditing authorities, such as GAMP, FDA and ISO
Certifications and Membership
STARLIMS is a member of the world’s leading authority on quality: the American Society for Quality.
STARLIMS is a member of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering. ISPE is a global, not-for-profit membership organization that provides education, training, and technical publications to pharmaceutical manufacturing professionals.
STARLIMS has held ISO 9000 accreditation since January 5, 2001. The scope of our certification is the design, development and implementation of laboratory information management systems.