Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of integrated hydrological, meteorological and oceanographic monitoring instrumentation, accessories and information systems that help optimize water resource management and enhance forecasting. We start by fully understanding our customers’ goals and requirements. Then we design a system (whether simple or complex), consisting of sensors, data logging and process control instruments, communication equipment and necessary software for data presentation. Our objective is finding the shortest path between environmental conditions and your understanding of those environmental conditions to efficiently execute the best decisions.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for agricultural applications.
Please, visit their profile in agriculture-xprt.com for more info.
Our focus is the earth’s valuable water resources, in every form it occurs:
- First remote, unattended water level monitoring instrument—the standard for today’s water level measurements
- First with a water resource data book used by many professionals and universities (6th edition)
- First with a telemetry instrument for water level monitoring (“Telemark”)
- First to develop a standard of visual water level measurement using staff gages, now today’s public domain (and USGS) standard Style A, B, C, E and M gages.
- First to transmit environmental monitoring data over the ORBCOMM LEO system
- First to develop a Bluetooth product targeted at the Environmental Monitoring market’s demands
- First data logger for the environmental monitoring market with more than 1GB memory