Sudbury Lime Ltd.
Sudbury Lime`s process is highly developed and perfected to revolve purely around the provision of lime – it`s all we do. And though the resulting product is truly above industry standards – our lime consistently exceeds the industry norms – It`s actually our responsive service and helpful client rapport that truly set us apart.
We never stop trying to make new things possible for our customers, while making their lives easier in every possible way. That means ongoing and open communication, custom-engineered solutions, and a reliable response and quality they know they can count on.
Logistics, capacity, and dedicated service all combine to give you the peace of mind you need to do your job. Our plant is in operation 24/7, 365 days a year.
We put our decades of technical expertise to work finding you the right solution and accommodating the restrictions of your individual situation.
Only our facilities can produce the consistent, super fine-grind slurry that Sudbury Lime is known for.
Sudbury Lime is a partnership company between Carriere Industrial Supply and Milman Industries. Together, these organizations have over 80 years of experience providing quality service and supply to mining and other related industries.
Originally founded in 2003 for the purpose of providing high-quality and efficient lime supply to Vale Limited – one of Canada's leading producers of base metals, Sudbury Lime has consistently grown and expanded to serve other customers and industries across North America.
Consistent Quality = Reliable Results
Our plant is one of North America's only stand-alone facilities designed specifically to transform quicklime into high calcium lime slurry at a commercial scale. Our capacity is approximately 100,000 tons per year (CaO).
- Our sophisticated, automated process control monitors by temperature and adjusts for varying factors, such as hard-burned limestone, that would usually affect output consistency.
- An extremely high level of QA/QC testing – both internal and external.
- Highly-controlled processes enable adjustment of product densities as needed.
- Experienced operators are onsite daily to oversee conscientious housekeeping procedures and ensure quality control.
You can gain the benefits of an easier to use product without compromising any control or peace of mind. With Sudbury Lime, you can expect a partner in meeting your unique requirements:
- Thorough assessment and accommodation of your needs upfront.
- A seamless transition with consultation to optimize your use of the product.
- Quick turnaround and reliable availability of supply.
- Strict quality and safety protocols.