Sunair Co. specialize in finding you the right pump to solve your most difficult pumping problems. Our core business is built around engineered and specialty industrial process and municipal pumps, process gas compressors, mechanical seals, lubrication products, and installation and repair services. Whether you need to move highly corrosive acids and caustics, petrochemicals and petroleum products, pulp and paper stocks, hot oil, high value fluids, high-viscosity mixtures, abrasive slurries, shear sensitive fluids, waste water or just plain water our experienced Sales and Application Engineers can help you select the right pump for the job.And when it comes time for equipment maintenance, our factory-trained service personnel have all the tools necessary to provide you with the repair and upgrade services to get more life and value from your existing pumps as well. “Think Sunair for Pumps and Pump Repair!”. Sunair is proud to represent the top pump manufacturers in the world today.
We service diverse markets including chemical processing, petroleum refining, petrochemical, municipal and industrial water and wastewater, general industrial, food & pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, metal processing, and fuel terminals.
Since 1974, we have provided a range of Cost Avoidance solutions to help our customers:
- Increase Uptime
- Improve Reliability
- Save Energy
- Reduce Water Consumption
- Enhance Personnel Safety
- Reduce Maintenance and Parts Expenditures.
At Sunair we believe that reliability begins with the optimum pump selection and is sustained with reliable customer care. That is why we offer a complete range of all pump types from an extensive array of quality manufacturers. We follow a 'Reliability Focused' mission statement which guides our efforts to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Your Sales Engineer has the training and experience to help you make the product choice that is best for your needs.
- Pump Selection for all your applications with a personal/consultative hands-on approach
- Service, Repair, and Upgrades of pumps, blowers, compressors, and mechanical seals
- Royal Purple Industrial Lubricants plus Lubricant Storage and Handling Solutions, and Contamination Control products.
- Commissioning, Training, and Troubleshooting services.
- Fabrication of pump and compressor packaged skid systems
- Installation Services
We are recognized for our:
- Experienced Sales Engineers – nearly 200 years of combined field experience with an emphasis on the application of specialized pumps and gas compressors.
- Extensive product line of quality pumps for every application.
- Comprehensive inventory of pumps, parts, AESSEAL mechanical seals, and Royal Purple industrial lubricants.
- 10,000 sq ft Factory Authorized service and repair facility.
- Convenient location at the Willow Grove Interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Pumps, process gas compressors, mechanical seals, lubrication and rotating equipment repair services….Sunair has an engineered solution for virtually every industrial application. Reliable products, reliable service…..Reliability focused technologies to keep you running.