Suncombe, formed in 1961, design and manufactures high quality cleaning and critical processing systems for the Processing Industries. Our expertise includes Cleaning In Place and Sterilising, Washers, BioWaste Effluent Treatment, Liquid Processing, Tanks and Vessels, Filter Skids, Processing Skids/Modules and bespoke processing solutions and projects for the BioPharma, Personal Care, Food and Beverage, Medical, Research and other critical processing Industries. We supply our equipment worldwide through a network of sales and service agents.
- We act with integrity and show respect
- We are passionate about our business and our products
- We offer Engineering Excellence and Value for Money
- We pride ourselves on Innovative Design
- We offer Quality in everything that we do and use robust Health and Safety guidelines
- 8,000 sq.ft freehold owned manufacturing facility in London, United Kingdom
- 12,000 sq.ft leasehold overflow manufacturing facility in London, United Kingdom
- 30 core long term permanent staff, with length of service of up to 40 years
- Approved sub-contract temporary staff for larger projects
- Independent private company with same ownership since 1961
- Financially stable and long term profitable business
- Typical projects from €75,000 to €5,000,000
CE Mark – we design and manufacture pressure vessels and assemble pressure equipment and CE mark in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
We primarily design to PD5500, ASME VIII and EN 13445, with facilities for other codes. Self certification and third party certification are used, together with NDT Testing to code
- We were formed over 50 years ago and have developed many innovative cleaning, hygienic and sterile processes.
- We are specialists in hygienic and sterile mechanical, welding and process engineering and automation.
- We supply standard and custom built Cleaning, Washing and Processing equipment.
- We supply our equipment worldwide through a network of sales and service agents.
- All of our equipment is manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- We design and Manufacture to CE, cGMP, ASME BPE, EHEDG,GAMP, ATEX.
- We have In-house personnel for all disciplines.
- We have a motivated, dedicated and experienced long Term employed team.
- Single point of contact for all aspects of a Project.
- The Company founder, Mr David Overton, started developing CIP in the 1950's.
- In 1961 he started Suncombe Ltd to further develop this technology.
- Over the next few years he found that the quality of hygienic processing equipment was not suitable for CIP and amalgamated a process equipment company to start producing processing equipment.
- Developing many of the hygienic standards and technologies the company continued its organic growth and stabilised its operation.
- In the 1990's an engineering company, LTE Engineering was purchased to incorporate their knowledge of detailed engineering and new precision techniques.
- In the early 2000's a niche cleaning company, CIProcess Ltd was purchased to add some niche products to the portfolio.
- In 2011 Suncombe celebrated their 50th Anniversary.
- From our beginnings in 1961 we have become a world renowned hygienic equipment and system supplier, with a wide portfolio of products, tremendous experience and a worldwide client base.
Our commitment is to Design and Build in-house. This commitment has produced a work force made up of highly motivated and experienced personnel who have all proved their dedication to the industry.
Our business philosophy is to carry out all aspect of a project with long term employed permanent staff. This allows us to take total control of all projects and guarantee the quality of all aspects of the project. We feel that this is critical in regard to Software, Instrumentation, Fabrication and Electrical works. This policy also allows us to give full support for all aspects for the lifetime of the equipment. We currently still have the abilities to support and maintain our equipment from 1961, the time of our company formation.
We define our approach to quality as meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements for products and services. Our criteria include Satisfaction of Customers requirements, On-Time delivery and Continued Product Support. All company functions are executed in accordance with our quality assurance system. We have a company-wide commitment to quality, which is integral to our business culture. Quality will remain our top priority and we will strive to provide quality in all aspects of our products and services.