Systec GmbH is a manufacturer of laboratory sterilizers, autoclaves (steam sterilizers), media preparators and dispensing devices for liquid media and microbiological culture media. Systec develops and manufactures, certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, a wide range of products for the modern laboratory, science and research as well as biotechnology, pharmacy, quality control and production. More than 25 years of expertise!
Systec GmbH is a manufacturer of autoclaves (steam sterilizers), especially laboratory autoclaves, media preparators and dispensing devices for liquid media and microbiological culture media. Systec develops and manufactures, certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, a wide range of products for the modern laboratory, science and research as well as biotechnology, pharmacy, quality control and production. Systec autoclaves are successfully used in research as laboratory autoclaves as well as in production as industrial autoclaves (e.g. as production autoclave in the pharmaceutical industry or the food industry) for more than 25 years.
Our goal is to utilize the results of intensive dialog with our customers to further develop our products and to incorporate relevant innovations in order to render steam sterilization in the laboratory simpler, more precise, safer and more reproducible than ever before – and all at a favorable price/benefit ratio for our customers.
In our own development department, our apparatuses are continuously developed and maintained at state-of-the-art status. Their modular design makes it possible to cover all standard and special applications in the area of laboratory steam sterilization. In addition, special customer requirements can be taken into account; special processes can also be developed, tested and brought to marketing status.
Our autoclaves are primarily used in laboratories. We supply university laboratories, Max-Planck institutes, Federal and State Research Institutions and other major research institutes, the pharmaceutical and food industries, public health laboratories and private laboratories as well as research institutes and companies within the biotechnology, gene technology and diagnostics sectors.
When it comes to steam sterilization and media preparation, effective quality management and the strictest quality standards are indispensable to Systec. After all, we seek to enable safe, simple, accurate, reproducible and evaluable work in the laboratory for all our products.
Systec products represent absolute reliability – even under the strictest laboratory conditions. To ensure and provide independent verification for our reliability, we maintain a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001, certified by TÜV Rheinland. Systec is also clearly aware of the responsibility that a world-class company has for the environment, which makes compliance with all established environmental and ethical standards indispensable to our company. To reinforce our commitment, we operate according to an environmental management system certified under DIN EN ISO 14001. This ensures that the environmental impact of our high-quality autoclaves is kept to aminimum during our production, as well as in the daily operations of our customers. For Systec, however, quality means more than just high-quality end products and reliable production. In this sense, we offer our customers comprehensive service and quick assistance in the case of all questions or concerns. We provide the QM and Environmental Policy below as part of our service.
Download the certificates ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (TÜV Rheinland) here:
We produce just two things: In the first place, laboratory autoclaves. Secondly, devices for improved sterilization and handling of growth media.
Focusing on these product segments enables us to realize our vision of quality. This vision is as follows:
“Making laboratory work safer, easier, more accurate, reproduceable, and validatable, to the end of making laboratory work more economical.”
To accomplish these objectives, we abide by the following quality principles:
- Quality means to fulfil and exceed customer expectations. The quality benchmark of our work is set by our customers; their opinion is decisive; we want content customers.
- Quality concerns all employees. In order to facilitate the manufacturing of a faultless product and to achieve customer satisfaction, every single employee has to fully understand his tasks and execute them properly.
- Quality requires continuous improvement, aiming for consistent improvements of product quality and process quality.
- Promoting quality awareness is the topmost management task.
- Quality must be made measurable – only this allows for reliable analysis.
- Error avoidance goes before error correction. Prevention is defined as the creation of procedures that will avoid errors in the first place.
We regard environmental protection as the responsibility of the community, in which every employee should be involved according to their area of responsibility, knowledge and abilities. We undertake environmental protection on our own initiative, and we wish to further reduce environmental pollution by taking environmentally conscious action. We take necessary measures to protect the environment even without these being required under legal regulations or official requirements.
The principles of our environmental policy aid us in doing this:
- It is our goal to minimise negative impacts on the environment in all our activities as far as possible, and to use our own abilities to solve environmental problems.
- We want to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Compliance with all environmental legislation.
- It is one of our tasks to ensure the optimal use of resources. We want to avoid waste wherever this is possible and sensible. We want to recycle residual material in an appropriate manner. If this is not possible from a technical point of view, or if it is economically unreasonable, we will dispose of residual material without causing danger to humans or to the environment.
- All threats to the environment are constantly reviewed by us and reduced to a minimum.
- It is our goal to implement advanced, environmentally friendly technology in the operation and construction of plants which goes the legal requirements, if this is technically feasible and economically justifiable. At the same time, we will ensure
occupational safety and the safety of the plants at the equivalent level and, where possible, improve it.
- Pollution is reduced through appropriate measures such as optimised route planning, the high utilisation of vehicle capacity, the reduction of empty mileage and the use of low-emission service vehicles.
- The environmental awareness of our employees is encouraged at all company levels by appropriate training measures and periodic environmental audits in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14001.
- We monitor environmental impact. We keep our employees regularly informed of the status of our environmental activities
- Our environmental policy is clearly documented and made known to all employees. It is mandatory for all workers and applies to all activities at the Linden and Osnabrück sites, regardless of whether they are employees of Systec GmbH or not. The environmental policy documents are periodically reviewed and adapted.