Tarmac International designs and builds Drying Plant Equipment based on Thermal Rotary Dryers. Feed systems, co-current and counter current dryers, primary cyclones, baghouses, and control systems are built. Consulting services, individual components, complete plants, used equipment, and turn-key installations are available.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Site Remediation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Tarmac - Model SR-113 - Oxidizer with Burner and Burner ontrol (20,000 ACFM)
- Model AC-168 - 30k Gallon Vertical Ac Tank
- Tarmac - Large Drying Systems for Sand, Aggregates and Minerals
- Tarmac - Model SR-101 - Portable Soil Plant (TPS/SRS 10 TPH )
- Tarmac - Model PM-060 - 2003 Pugmill Mixing & Blending System
Tarmac International, Inc. is a capital equipment manufacturer located in Missouri on the Eastern edge of the Greater Kansas City area. All our plants are centered simply on our Rotary Thermal Dryers. We customize every system with the appropriate feed equipment, air pollution control equipment and controls. All of these equipment pieces are designed and built by Tarmac to make a complete, balanced and integrated system.