TCE Consulting Engineers Limited (TCE) is recognised as the leading consulting engineering organisation in India. TCE has always endeavored to upgrade their expertise and provide the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology and cost effective solutions to its clients. This in turn has helped TCE to earn an international reputation and awards for engineering excellence. TCE has executed projects in diverse areas like water supply and waste water treatment, chemical and industrial, townships, IT parks, hotels, roads and bridges, ports, harbors, offshore structures and machine design. TCE is associated with over 30,000 MW of generating capacity in India and abroad. This embraces all the conventional modes of power generation including coal and oil fired thermal plants, gas turbine based open and combined cycle plants, co-generation facilities, DG plants, hydel stations, nuclear power plants and renewable energy.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Over 1000
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Tata Consulting Engineers Limited (TCE) is one of India's leading engineering consulting organisations. Established as Tata-Ebasco Consulting Engineering Services in 1962, the company is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Sons Limited. TCE is ISO 9001 - 2008 certified by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance.
TCE offers a wide range of multi-disciplinary services in project engineering across several sectors. The firm has completed more than 5,000 assignments, including the engineering of several power plants with total installed capacity of over 41,000MW, several large urban water supply and waste water projects (including those for smaller towns), facilities inside battery limits and offsite facilities for several chemical and industrial plants.
TCE has always endeavoured to provide state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective solutions to its clients. This in turn has helped TCE to earn an international reputation and awards for engineering excellence.
TCE QSTP-LLC, a subsidiary of TCE established in Doha, Qatar, operates from Qatar Science & Technology Park Free Zone.
TCE has successfully carried out several assignments overseas — in South East Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, Australia and the Americas. TCE has done projects funded by:
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- United Nations Development Programme
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- United Nations Industrial Development Organisation
- World Health Organisation
- United States Agency for International Development
TCE has highly qualified and experienced professionals on its rolls. Design offices are located in several cities in India - Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune and Jamshedpur, a subsidiary office in Qatar and branch offices in the USA and South Africa.
To be an internationally respected engineering consultant offering comprehensive solutions
Provide technically excellent and innovative solutions, for adding value for all stakeholders and operate globally as professional consulting engineers
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Employee dignity and self respect
- Technical excellence with professional ethics
- Organisational and individual growth
- Responsibility to society
TCE is ISO 9001 - 2008 certified by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance.
To grow as an internationally respected professional engineering consultant offering comprehensive solutions by consistently
- Meeting customer expectations
- Striving for growth and prosperity of our employees and shareholders
- Meeting and where possible exceeding statutory and regulatory requirements
In order to achieve this, we are committed to
- Successful deployment of Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 by providing adequate resources
- Provide adequate training to all the employees for effective implementation of the Quality Management system
- Pursue business excellence by adopting the Tata Business Excellence Model
- Periodic review of Quality Objectives and Quality Management System for continuing suitability, efficiency and effectiveness
Safety, Health and Environment policy
We at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited (TCE) are committed to continually improve our performance related to safety, health and environment. Towards this end, TCE will ensure that
- Safe and Healthy Environment is provided to all its employees at their workplaces
- Safe work practices are observed at all project sites that it is associated with
- Environment friendly practices are adopted in meeting its own needs
- Where relevant, environment friendly solutions are advocated to its customers
- Safety, Health and Environmental hazards are proactively identified and risks are assessed and controlled
- Employees are trained to perform their work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
TCE will implement this policy in compliance with all applicable safety, health and environmental codes and standards as well as legal and statutory requirements.
TCE brings a set of unique skills and strengths to projects, thus enabling the company to achieve excellence and customer satisfaction in a wide range of industries and business sectors.
- Value driven organisation
- Vast experience gained over 45 years
- Adaptability to handle diverse projects
- Large, well qualified and experienced workforce with cross-cultural experience
- Well established quality system
- Familiarity with International Standards
- Worked with well-known international technology suppliers/consultants/contractors
- Worked with international funding agencies
- Excellent reputation in India
- Strong customer orientation