Although we are known for our unique range of iron and manganese filtration systems, we also manufacture and supply equipment for reduction of turbidity and micro-organisms in dam and river waters, as well as hardness, nitrate, boron and other undesirable constituents of water including giardia, cryptosporidium and viruses. Temple Water provides the right water treatment system, customised for your farm to produce MAF & Dairy Company compliant pure water. Our systems are scientifically engineered to operate reliably giving you peace of mind and clean and microbiologically safe water for increased production. Chris J Temple (NZCS Chem) Founder and Consultant We provide… Water treatment systems for dairy farms and horticultural use Water treatment of household supplies & rainwater tanks Equipment for industrial water treatment Lab water analysis, on farm testing & treatment trials Consulting services
Peace of Mind
We offer you our Temple Water Guarantee; that is a 100% money back guarantee that the treated water quality specified in our quotation will be achieved. You will work with people who have strong technical and application expertise, developed over twenty years of experience in filtration and water treatment within New Zealand and overseas.
Our water treatment expertise and services have been contracted amongst others by Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Ltd and Ingham Enterprises (NZ) Ltd.
We work with a network of agents throughout New Zealand providing you with local service and support.
What do our customers say about us?
'….On our farm we had a major problem with manganese in our water. The water lines would clog up with the black particles and we were forever stripping down equipment to clear the blockages. Chris Temple was recommended to us to solve our water problem. He did a thorough check of our farm water supply and provided a report on options to clean up the problem. The reported options had all the information; capital costs, running costs and how to operate the system. After discussion with Chris we went ahead with a system we were comfortable with and suited our situation. We have never had to clean piping equipment again the problem was fixed. The capital and operating costs are all within budget. Thanks Chris….' Eunice Redmayne, Matamata.
Our expertise at a glance…
The following is a partial list of water treatment jobs done Temple Water Technologies…
- Bore water for 500 head herd, Te Aroha; 8mg/l iron reduced to less than 0.1 mg/l.
- Bore water for 500 head herd, Morrinsville; 23mg/l iron reduced to 0.3 mg/l.
- Iron and manganese removal from bore water for 360 head herd, Gordonton; 12mg/l iron reduced to less than 0.1mg/l and manganese reduced from 5.56mg/l to less than 0.05mg/l.
- Dam water for 240 dairy herd, Hikurangi; turbidity reduced from 35 NTU to 1.5 NTU, iron from 3.5 to less than 0.2mg/l, faecal coliforms from 250 cfu to less than 1 cfu/100mls.
- Provided consultation to Ingham Enterprises (NZ) Pty Ltd in treating their poultry grower's water supplies.
- Bore water for 40,000 poultry, Matamata; 1mg/l iron reduced to less than 0.2mg/l and manganese from 0.7mg/l to less than 0.05mg/l.
- Disinfection of water by filtration and UV sterilisation - 60,000 poultry, Tatuanui.
- Iron and manganese removal from 43 degree hot bore water - 2mg/l iron reduced to less than 0.2mg/l and manganese reduced from 0.5mg/l to less than 0.05mg/l for household, swimming pool use and kiwi fruit irrigation, Te Puke.
- Ozone sterilisation of plant pathogens in water supply for capsicum and marrow hothouse, Gisborne.
Lifestyle Water Treatment
- Designed and supplied a filtration and disinfection treatment system for a community of twelve homes on a surface water supply. The treated water meets NZ Drinking Water standards.
- Iron, manganese removal from bore water with pH correction - 2mg/l iron reduced to less than 0.2mg/l and manganese reduced from 3.6mg/l to less than 0.05mg/l.
- Filtration and disinfection of rainwater and stream fed water supply to a household - for bacteria, giardia, cryptosporidium and colour removal.