TenCate Geosynthetics Netherlands bv
TenCate Geosynthetics commercial division serves the geosynthetics industry with expert application knowledge, the highest quality products and global brands and solutions. Providing the geosynthetics industry with expert application knowledge, with the highest quality products, brands, and solutions. TenCate Geosynthetics is the world’s leading provider of geosynthetics and industrial fabrics. TenCate Geosynthetics, headquartered in Pendergrass, Georgia, United States, has a global production platform, commercial and technical organization and has successfully consolidated and developed core markets to maximize value for customers. TenCate Geosynthetics serves the market globally with two commercial divisions - TenCate Geosynthetics and TenCate Industrial Fabrics.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Geotechnical
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
TenCate Geosynthetics Europe is the leading company in designing, producing and marketing geosynthetics products.
For more than 30 years, TenCate Geosynthetics Europe develops and provides in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the CIS :
- Technical textile based products
- Application knowledge to the geosynthetic segment of the construction industry and to defined niche markets
- Wide product range comprising of non-woven, woven, reinforcement, drainage and erosion control products as well as specialties and Industrial Products like TenCate Geotube-systems, mushroom products, TenCateToptex etc.
- Flexible production
- Broad knowledge and expertise
- By processing synthetic raw materials into quality products,
- By listening to our customers and applying our expertise,
- By providing them with innovative and reliable solutions and improving the performance of the applications where they are used
- Own design software applied to geosynthetics
- Tailor made solutions from our engineers team
- Competent partners in our distribution network
- Patented production technologies
- Continually working on further technology
- Conducting research into new innovative products
TenCate Geosynthetics EMEA is the market leader in designing, producing, marketing and selling geosynthetics and industrial fabrics in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the CIS thanks to:
- Broad and high quality product range
- Famous brands: TenCate Bidim, TenCate GeoDetect, TenCate Miragrid, TenCate MiraSlope, TenCate Polyfelt, TenCate Geotube, TenCate Nicolon, and TenCate Toptex
- Flexible production
- Broad knowledge and expertise
Three professional manufacturing facilities allow TenCate Geosynthetics to quickly respond to any standard or special demand:
- TenCate Geosynthetics Austria G.m.b.H. located in Linz
- TenCate Geosynthetics France S.A.S. located in Bezons
- TenCate Geosynthetics Netherlands b.v. located in Nijverdal
TenCate Geosynthetics develops and produces materials that increase performance, reduce costs and enable people to achieve the unachievable.
Royal Ten Cate, the holding company for TenCate Geosynthetics Europe based in the Netherlands, is over 300 years strong, having successfully consolidated and developed core markets to maximize value for investors and customers. Under Royal Ten Cate, TenCate Geosynthetics has locations in North America, Europe and Asia, which consist of two commercial divisions. These two divisions are TenCate Geosynthetics and TenCate Industrial Fabrics.
TenCate Geosynthetics commercial division serves the geosynthetics industry with three brands in Europe: TenCate Polyfelt, TenCate Bidim, TenCate Miragrid. We deliver turnkey system solutions for the road and railway constructions, retaining structures, hydraulic constructions, embankments, tunnel construction, pipeline construction, landfills and shoreline protection/marine structure construction markets. Under these system solutions, we have a vast array of high performance geosynthetics that perform functions such as separation, filtration, soil reinforcement, erosion protection, sealing, stress relief, adhesive bonding, confinement, and drainage.
TenCate Industrial Fabrics
TenCate Industrial Fabrics commercial division serves the industrial fabrics market with three brands in Europe: TenCate Geotube, TenCate Nicolon, and TenCate TopTex. Our markets include dewatering technology, marine structures, water management, agriculture and horticulture, mushroom, and specialties. Our industrial fabric products surpass customer expectations, delivering high performance products to the markets we serve.
The market challenges us to continue delivering the most diverse and high quality line of geosynthetics and industrial fabrics in Europe. We accept that challenge by helping our customers achieve tangible results. This fortifies our belief in the power of geosynthetic and industrial fabric solutions. It also strengthens our resolve to make a worldwide difference.
A true measure of our success is to create a synergy of products and people resulting in solutions that endure the test of time.
That is why we make geosynthetics that make a difference.
TenCate Geosynthetics EMEA develops and provides solutions for geotechnical problems in civil engineering applications in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the CIS. We leverage our application knowledge and textile technology competence through a systems approach and generate profitable growth for our customers.
As a global leader, our industrial textile fabrics are engineered with advanced application knowledge to meet the needs and specifications for various markets such as dewatering technology, marine structures, water management, mushroom & composting, agriculture & industrial, specialties.
We provide a safe, challenging and fulfilling working environment for our employees, working in an ethical and respectful manner with a market focus and a passion for improvement and growth.
Our committed team also values our environment and our world.
At TenCate Geosynthetics, we develop environmental products that solve specific problems. Our history dates back to 1953, when a catastrophic flood destroyed the coast of Holland, leaving in its wake nearly 2,000 dead. This small country was utterly destroyed.
With a strong will to survive, the Dutch immediately began work on a new generation of dike that would be strong enough to withstand nature’s harshest forces. The search ended at Nicolon B.V. of Holland, a company dedicated to creating stronger, more advanced industrial textiles.
In France, at the beginning of the century, Rhône Poulenc established a factory in Bezons and used Brandenberger's patent. The well known brand bidim was registered in more than 100 countries and our geosynthetics were used on various huge projects.
In Austria, Polyfelt G.m.b.H. was founded as a department of Chemie Linz AG in the 70s. The geosynthetics polyfelt were recognized for their quality and used in many big projects.
In 1990, Polyfelt acquired Bidim Geosynthetics -former owned by Rhône Poulenc -
To cover all European needs and to adapt our offer to every market, we opened various offices all over Europe.
In 2005, Royal Ten Cate acquired the Polyfelt Group and TenCate Geosynthetics Europe is born to find solution to every project
- Knowledge, experience, and innovation... three key components to being a global leader.
- TenCate Geosynthetics production sites meet the requirements of the standard ISO 9001 : 2008 version and ISO 14001 : 2004 version for the design, manufacturing and sale of geotextile and geotextile related products.
- Click here to download the ISO certificate
- At TenCate Geosynthetics, we are considered as a pioneer in the research and development of geosynthetic products and solutions.
- Thus, TenCate GeoDectect is the first sensor enabled geotextile on the market to provide soil reinforcement, structural health monitoring and an early warning system into one package, click here to get more info.
- TenCate Geosynthetics provides engineered solutions to problems involving the stabilization of the ground over cavities and many other challenges. Each geosynthetic material we produce fulfils a specific function for its application needs.
- Our materials being environmentally friendly, easy to install, extremely durable, and able to withstand the most harsh forces of nature.