Terex is focused on its mission of delivering products that are reliable and cost effective and producing equipment that improves its customers` return on invested capital. Terex has a wide range of products in the recycling and waste management industry. Specially-designed landfill compactors and material handlers move material, scrap, and waste with ease and efficiency. Crushers, trommels and screens aid in the recycling of compost, wood chips, incinerator ash, sand and gravel, skip waste, and topsoil recovery.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- more than $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Here's a hot mix of quick facts you should know about Terex Roadbuilding.
- We have the world's largest factory dedicated exclusively to the manufacture of roadbuilding machines at our headquarters in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 800,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- 110,00 sq. ft training center
- additional parts and service facilities
- Besides Oklahoma City, we have three other manufacturing locations:
- Canton, South Dakota
- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Porto Alegre, Brazil
- We offer the industry's broadest range of products with more than 75 concrete and asphalt product lines.
- Our concrete and asphalt product lines include mobile machines and plant installations, both portable and stationary.
- For concrete producers, we build ready-mix trucks and batch plants.
- For concrete contractors, we build paving plants, slipform pavers, slope/canal pavers, texture/curing machines, curb and gutter pavers, roller pavers, bridge-deck pavers, work bridges, and under-bridge access devices.
- For asphalt producers, we build hot-mix asphalt plants, components and controls.
- For asphalt contractors, we build reclaimer/stabilizers, cold planers, material transfer devices and vehicles, pavers and screeds.
- Our philosophy is short on words but long on impact: Simple design. Easy operation. Easy maintenance.
To improve the lives of people around the world.
To delight construction, infrastructure and mining customers with value-added offerings that exceed their current and future needs.
To achieve our mission we must attract the best people by creating a TEREX culture that is safe, exciting, creative, fun and embraces continuous improvement.
Our Parent Corporation
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer of a broad range of equipment for the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, recycling, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining, utility and maintenance industries. Terex products are manufactured in 50 facilities in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia and are marketed in more than 100 countries. Terex is the world's third largest manufacturer of construction equipment and offers the industry's broadest product line.
Terex Roadbuilding Background
Terex Roadbuilding formed with Terex Corporation's 1999 acquisition of Cedarapids and its 2001 acquisition of CMI, which had previously acquired Johnson-Ross and Bid-Well. Advance Mixer joined in 2002. Today, Terex Roadbuilding has four customer-focused business units: the Asphalt Plant Group, Asphalt Mobile Equipment Group, Concrete Ready-Mix Truck and Plant Group and the Concrete Mobile Equipment Group. Terex Roadbuilding L.A. and an international sales team offer Roadbuilding products outside North America.
Terex Roadbuilding Products
With over 75 concrete and asphalt product lines, Terex Roadbulding has the industry's broadest offering. The company sells ready-mix trucks and batch plants for concrete producers. It has paving plants, slipform pavers, material transfer/placers, slope/canal pavers, texture/curing machines, curb and gutter pavers, roller pavers, bridge-deck pavers and work bridges for concrete contractors. For asphalt producers, the company offers hot mix asphalt plants, components and controls. It has reclaimer/stabilizers, cold planers, material transfer devices/vehicles, pavers and screeds for asphalt contractors.
Terex Roadbuilding's products for asphalt and concrete producers and contractors are currently, or have formerly been sold under the following brands: Terex, Terex|Advance, Terex|Johnson-Ross, Terex|CMI, Terex|Cedarapids, Bid-Well.