Terratest is an International Construction Group, leader in Special Foundations, Soil Improvement, Microtunneling and the Environmental Sector. Founded in 1959, we are one of the few companies in the world covering the entire range of Geotechnical Works, so we are pleased to offer comprehensive solutions to geotechnical problems of any kind and magnitude. The aim of our company is to provide suitable solutions to our clients, with seriousness and efficiency, adapting our knowledge and resources to the specifications of each project, and presenting more advantageous alternative solutions.
Terratest Group has its origins in the company that named it, CRAELIUS DIABOR, S.A., which was incorporated in Spain in 1959 as a subsidiary of the Swedish company Sveska Diamantberborrin AB. Later on another historic company in the foundations sector was incorporated in 1985 to the group (Cimyson, ICOS).
To obtain and maintain a leadership position requires the following factors:
- A prestigious trademark
- An expanded experience
- Wide local presence
- Technological capacity
- Our Staff: As in any market subdivision the best specialists are trained throughout time through constant practical experience in the management of the production teams
- Financial capacity to cope with any type of projects
Management of Quality, Safety, and Prevention of Labour Risks and Environmental protection are basic and necessary conditions in all the activities of the group. The Management System has been defined and established with this spirit, in conformity with the contract’s requirements, regulations, the applicable environmental legislation and the norms of good practice. It has been structured in the following way:
- AENOR Certificates
- Policy and Manuals for Quality, Safety and Prevention and Environmental protection.
- Targets and indicators (Quantitative and/or Qualitative)
- Technical Instructions
TERRATEST GROUP points its innovation towards an increasingly efficient management of the available resources, assuring at the same time that the most adequate technologies are efficiently applied, generating benefits and competitive advantages to its business.
Moreover TERRATEST GROUP wants to be perceived as an innovative company capable of offering custommade solutions to its clients.
The Policy of Innovation is governed by the following principles:
- Assume and practice an “innovative culture”
- Promote and incorporate innovation as a relevant part of all the formative and training contents of the businesses of the group
- Establish a technological intelligence and information system that allows to identify opportunities
- Establish cooperation or alliances with interested parties by means of agreements that allow to multiply our innovative capacity
- Divulge internally the generated knowledge so that all know the best practices applicable to their activity
- Protect the results of the process of innovation
- Implement an innovation management system that includes the establishment and fulfilment of goals and annual objectives
- Promote innovations that contribute added value to our clients