Testo SE & Co. KGaA, with its headquarters in Lenzkirch in the Black Forest, is a world market leader in the field of portable and stationary measurement solutions. In 30 subsidiary companies around the world, 2,500 employees research, develop, produce and market for the high-tech company. The measurement technology expert convinces over 650,000 worldwide customers with highly precise measuring instruments and innovative solutions for the measurement data management of tomorrow. An average annual growth of over 10 % since founding in 1957, and a current turnover of just short of a quarter of a billion Euros impressively demonstrate that the Upper Black Forest and high-tech systems go perfectly together. The above-average investments in the future of the company are a part of Testo`s recipe for success. Testo has a presence on every continent with 30 subsidiaries and more than 80 trade partners. There are around 2,500 employees working for Testo all over the world.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- more than 1,000,000,000 €
Our former specialist in nanoparticle management Matter Aerosol has been a member of the Testo family since 2010. In 2015 it has been fully integrated into the Testo. With the full integration of the nanoparticle measurement technology business sector, Testo is pursuing the objective of a targeted and customer-oriented utilization of the synergies in Research & Development, as well as the extensive and proven possibilities and means available in industrial production, service and sales.
The extensive, specialized and recognized Research & Development know-how of Matter Aerosol is now completed with more than 50 years’ expertise from Testo as a world market leader in the field of professional measurement technology. With this new arrangement, perfect solutions in the nanoparticle measurement technology sector will be developed for you.
Our Key Competencies
- Equipment - design, development and production of equipment to sample, dilute, measure and characterise nanoparticles from combustion and in ambient air
- Services - nanoparticle emisson measuring and testing programs for combustion engines, boilers, particle traps, fuels and additives at our partners' test benches or at the customer's site
- Transfer - conferences and seminars on nanoparticle measurement