TGE Resources, Inc.
TGE Resources, Inc. (“TGE”) is a well established, quality-driven environmental consulting and management firm. With a strong in-house staff of experienced professionals, critical alliance partners, and strategically placed team members, TGE services its national client base from coast-to-coast and from out corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. We deliver timely, accurate, and cost-effective environmental services with a continual commitment to your business interests and needs. Our core business strategy centers upon comprehensive real estate due diligence; environmental compliance for commercial, industrial, and oil and gas property; and hazardous materials management consulting. Our clients realize the benefit of friendly, accessible managers and staff assigned specifically to each project.
At TGE, we excel in all aspects of industrial compliance the regulated community, especially those that dominate the Southwestern U.S. including the oil and gas sector and its complex support network of related industries, the healthcare community, and the transportation industry.
We are a quality-driven environmental consulting and management firm serving clients from coast-to-coast. We strive to deliver timely, accurate, and cost-effective environmental solutions with a full commitment to our clients’ business interests and needs.
We specialize in all facets of environmental due diligence for real property (either by portfolio or single site assessment) including pre-acquisition review, facility management, and property divestiture including clean-up and/or administrative 'closure' of known environmental matters for property owners, investors, and mortgage holders of real estate.
We are national in perspective, capabilities, licensing, and service. We offer complete Environmental and Industrial Hygiene services through our team of experienced professionals. We execute and evaluate multi-site/multi-state portfolios as effectively and as efficiently as single site projects. Consider some of these key benefits offered by TGE as you select a consultant:
- Clear, concise reports, quality-driven practices, and client satisfaction as our primary goal in doing business.
- Turn-key due diligence for industrial/commercial real property and “built environment” industrial hygiene including mold, asbestos and lead-based paint.
- Experienced, licensed professionals who perform and manage projects in house (no out-sourcing) within our network of resources.
- Rapid, cost-effective turn around time for all services with no additional cost for remote (non-metropolitan) areas.
- Electronic reporting to your office or company portal, allowing 'paperless” document delivery in addition to hard copy reports.
- Asbestos-related database and storage capability for equity portfolio management.
- Effective working relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies and a client advocate approach.
- Fully accredited and Certified Woman-Owned Business.
We are performance-oriented, client service-driven professionals that will advance projects forward to meet your needs.
Multidisciplinary real estate assessors, project managers, & remediation experts; credentialed geoscientists, engineers, industrial hygienists, & environmental scientists that advance client goals & strategically manage environmental risk.
Our years in continual operation, our institutional knowledge, and our high capacity drive superior client service. TGE is a certified women-owned business; we are professionally licensed and technically credentialed across the U.S.