The Eimco-KCP Ltd
The EIMCO-K.C.P. Ltd is a Process Technology Company and leading manufacturer of Liquid – Solid Separation equipment for Industrial and Environmental Applications: Thickening, Clarification, Classification, Vacuum Filtration, Aeration Systems etc. The EIMCO-K.C.P. Ltd is an ISO 9001-2015 Company Certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited, England with a fully furnished workshop located at Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai, India to have 100% quality control. The EIMCO-K.C.P. Ltd was established in 1967 and has more than 25,000 installations worldwide. The EIMCO-K.C.P. Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of KCP SUGAR AND INDUSTRIES CORP LTD and is in possession of the EIMCO USA Technology. The company’s products and technical services are extensively used in Mineral Processing, Chemical Processing, Food Processing, Refining, Pulp and Paper, Power Plant, FGD System, Municipal & Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
Designs are tailored for each application by combining technical data with field, pilots and laboratory test work on the representative slurry sample. Mechanical reliability and ease of maintenance are incorporated into the final product by a design team specializing in product application.
The EIMCO-K.C.P. management consists ofa strong business groupwith interest in capital machinery, sugar etc. for over six decades and have practical experience that matches EIMCO-K.C.P.’s needs and challenges. For over 5 decades,
EIMCO K.C.P.’s main focus has been on providing customers with high class products at a competitive price and in time. It is this dedication, coupled with'quality’ thathas helped earn global recognition as a reliable supplier for Liquid Solids Separation equipment.
Our Parent Company is KCP SUGAR AND INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LTD. KCP Sugar And Industries Corporation Ltd has its Registered Office at “Ramakrishna Buildings, 239 (Old No.183), Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006, India. The sugar units of
The KCP Ltd, have been vested with KCP Sugar And Industries Corporation Ltd (A public limited company).
KCP Sugar And Industries Corporation Ltd ranks among India’s leading industrial groups in terms of gross earnings, assets, profits and growth. Its established holdings are varied and ever growing. As the country’s premium producer of sugar, KCP Sugar And Industries Corporation Ltd has two (2) major sugar plants one at Vuyyuru and another at Lakshmipuram in Andhra Pradesh, having a total capacity of crushing 12,000 MT of cane per day. It also has a latest technology for producing alcohol of 60 KLD, ethanol and 45 KLD of extra neutral alcohol.
The Company has adequate personnel consisting of highly qualified Chemical and Mechanical Engineers. The Workshop is managed by a team of qualified personnel backed by skilled operators in various trades. The Engineers have also been given enough training for erection, commissioning and after-sales-service of our products .
The EIMCO-K.C.P. Ltd has a rich history that has endured for 50+ years. From a small manufacturer serving customers in India, our territory now spans around the World. We take great pleasure and pride in our customer – vendor relationships we have formed over decades. Through its dedicated professionals taking care of sales&marketing and after-sales-service, EIMCO KCP continues to forge strong alliances and customer loyalty in the marketplace.
Our History At-A-Glance
- 1967 The EIMCO KCP Ltd was launched in the year 1967 as a joint venture company between The KCP Ltd., Chennai, India and EIMCO Corporation, USA.
- 1967 The EIMCO KCP Ltd manufacturing unit, setup at Ambattur, Chennai, India consisted of an integrated manufacturing facility, which catered to a wide range of mechanical equipment and sub-systems for core sector industries.
- 1970 In the 1970’s, EIMCO Corporation, USA was taken over by Envirotech Corporation.
- 1984 The joint venture existed until Baker International, USA took over the Envirotech Corporation, USA in 1984. Thereafter the technology was legally transferred, which resulted inThe EIMCO KCP Ltd becoming a 100% subsidiary of The KCP Ltd.
- 1985 Advance Engineering Group was introduced to take care of upgrading the products with the latest technology.
- 1986 Ultra modernlaboratory for conducting both Filtration trials and Sedimentation trials for designing the equipment was introduced.
- 1996 TheEIMCO KCP Ltd became a 100% subsidiary of KCP Sugar And Industries Corporation Ltd consequent to a change in corporate management.
- 1997 The EIMCO KCP Ltd obtains ISO 9001 certification from LRQA.
- 2005 Introduced various software packages for design improvement.
- 2013 Introducing SAP system.
- 2015 The EIMCO-KCP Ltd Obtains ISO 9001: 2015 Certification from LRQA.
- 2019 Introduced ERP Package.
Vision and Values
We are fully committed to deliver top quality products and services and strive to always exceed our customer’s expectations.
We hire and develop the best people and take special care of them. We take responsibility for common goals, continuous focus on teamwork and mutual respect for each other
We assure a high level of knowledge, the right attitude and matching personal profile
We take individual responsibility for developing and improving products and processes fast and continuously
We work very hard, yet enjoy our work, celebrate achievements and have fun.
The strategy includes a vision of the future where:
- The EIMCO-K.C.P. Ltd is the recognized leader globally
- Our products, services and solutions help our customers succeed.
- Our supply chain is world class.
- Our business model drives superior results.
- Our people are talented and live Our Values in Action.
- Our work today helps our customers create a more sustainable world.