Solution Foundry is a technology-focused environmental, health and safety (EHS) management consulting firm, committed to simplifying complex business issues and providing innovative information management tools for our clients around the world. We understand the EHS management challenges faced in the public and private sectors and deliver simple solutions that support our clients` needs and deliver proven results. Solution Foundry utilizes extensive industry knowledge, EHS expertise and technology to simplify complex issues for clients around the world.
Solution Foundry is a technology-focused environmental, health and safety (EHS) management consulting firm, committed to simplifying complex business issues and providing innovative information management tools for our clients around the world.
TSF collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance organizations. We integrate superior technical skills with core strengths in information technology and business management to deliver innovative EHS products and services.
Founded in 1997, TSF’s innovative strategy builds upon our expertise in consulting and technology to help clients develop sustainable systems that add value to their organizations.
Using our industry knowledge, service-offering and technology capabilities, we develop EHS solutions that support our core mission to:
- Simplify and streamline business processes
- Rapidly respond to changing organization dynamics
- Increase staff productivity
- Integrate EHS into the organizational fabric
Our EMSolution® suite of information management products and support services help our clients streamline and improve their business processes and become better EHS professionals.
SOLUTION FOUNDRY – EHS SIMPLIFIED!
At Solution Foundry, we collaborate with our clients to deliver simple, innovative EHS management products and services. TSF services some of the most recognized public and private sector organizations in the world.
The key to our success in maintaining client relationships (many of our customers have been with us since the company started) is listening to our client’s needs and providing timely, innovative, cost effective solutions specific to those needs.
Our strategic insight in the private and public sectors and strong execution capabilities help clients identify opportunities to drive process improvements, reduce risks and improve performance through better information management.
Our clients include:
- AFL Telecommunications – fiber optic telecommunications and cable equipment
- Alcoa - metals
- Almatis – industrial chemicals
- U.S. Air Force - military
- U.S. Army - military
- Boise Cascade – pulp and paper
- Cargill – food, agricultural and risk management products and services
- EnCana Oil and Gas, Inc. - oil and gas gathering
- Imerys, Inc. - mining
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. – energy transportation, storage and distribution
- U.S. Marines – military
- U.S. Navy - military
- Sun Valley Foods of Canada – food processing
- St. Mary Land & Exploration, Inc. – oil and gas exploration, development and production
- Total – petroleum refining