Thermo Bond Buildings and Custom Cabinets where product quality, customer service and operational excellence form the core of our Value Foundation upon which our entire corporate culture is built. This value system is our assurance to customers that their equipment shelters and cabinets will be professionally designed and customized by the best technicians and licensed electricians in the business. It’s why the Thermo Bond name has come to represent quality workmanship, fast, friendly and personalized customer service, flexible integration capabilities and dependable on-time delivery. And for added-incentive, we offer a proven record of providing competitive cost advantages to our customers through production efficiency and volume purchasing. We invite you to learn more about Thermo Bond equipment shelters and cabinets and how we can be of value to your company.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
At Thermo Bond Buildings, We “Get It”
For more than two decades, Thermo Bond Buildings has been dedicated to the familiar proposition: Whatever the customer wants…the customer gets. That’s because at Thermo Bond Buildings we “get it.” We get that it’s not enough to provide quality equipment shelters and custom cabinets. That only gets us in the game. We get that our customers demand a convenient ordering process, fast and friendly customer service representatives who are never more than a phone call away, and integration specialists who can engineer, procure and install whatever technology is specified. We get that it’s important to be flexible when a customer needs to change a specification, or needs a lead time shortened in order to make a critical deadline. We also understand that customers don’t want to hear excuses on why their order wasn’t delivered on time, or on budget. And our technicians and licensed electricians are on top of the changes sweeping the construction industry, which is why they’re designing new energy efficient systems and finding innovative ways to make our operations leaner. At Thermo Bond Buildings and Custom Cabinets, we’re focused on making sure our products and services completely satisfy our customers so whenever they have a new project come along – we’ll get it.
If you hate surprises, you’re going to love Thermo Bond Buildings and Custom Cabinets. Beginning with the specification-writing phase through to the finished project and beyond, the high-energy, easy-to-do-business-with approach of our sales team helps to distinguish Thermo Bond Buildings from its competitors. Here’s how a typical order is processed.
- The customer contacts a Thermo Bond sales associate by phone or email which leads to an exchange of information, drawings, questionnaire, etc. to establish the scope of work and design needs (e.g., shelter size, HVAC, electrical, grounding, etc.).
- A detailed quote that includes shipping cost is prepared by the Thermo Bond associate for the customer to review.
- A purchase order/contract is submitted by the customer along with a rough sketch of the shelter design for use by the Thermo Bond drafting department in preparing detailed construction drawings of the interior layout, exterior view, cross sections of the wall, roof and floor, skid assembly and foundation.
- Construction drawings are finalized by the customer and a team of Thermo Bond builders and licensed electricians prefabricate and wire the building according to specifications.
- A Thermo Bond representative provides blueprints to the appropriate state agencies, if necessary, and coordinates delivery of the finished building by truck and trailer to its designated location.
- The completed project is reviewed by the Thermo Bond associate to ensure complete customer satisfaction prior to the invoice being processed.