ThermTech provide state of the art energy saving solutions to businesses across the UK, Ireland, Europe, the Middle East and North America. Our business is built on innovative thinking, a can-do attitude and a focus on delivering bespoke energy saving solutions for businesses through efficiency, economy and sustainability.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Based in Manchester but operating in many export markets, ThermTech works with consultants, contractors and end-users across the chemical, processing, industrial and manufacturing sectors.
ThermTech has been in business for over 25 years and we have an unparalleled track record in innovation and quality in the construction of conventional and condensing economisers.
The key to our success is our people and whilst we have a strong pedigree and tradition, we understand the importance of innovation, which is why we employ top class designers, thinkers and engineers to help deliver the optimum heat recovery solution for your business.
That keeps us at the forefront of heat recovery, and keeps your boiler performance levels at the optimum levels whilst at the same time reducing your energy bills and managing positively the carbon footprint of your business.
Heat recovery is on every business agenda today – efficiency, economy and sustainability are all key requirements of any organisation.
The fundamental business objective for ThermTech has been the production of an economiser which can deliver on this business agenda. The difference?
It’s what we have been working on successfully for over 25 years.
We have worked with global market leaders in the chemical, processing, industrial and manufacturing sectors – some of our clients have been with us since the very beginning.
We specialise in engineering expertise, working in partnership with end users, contractors and consultants to create bespoke heat recovery solutions. Our client base includes market-leading organisations including: Inenco, Veolia, Cofely, Costain, Jacobs, Eli Lily, Heineken, InBev, Huntsman and Bayer.
Our solutions come from in-depth industry knowledge, expertise and an ability to employ the right people with the right skillset to the right project, delivering solutions to brief, to budget and on time.
- 2016: Manchester Manufacturing Business of the Year
- 2015: Achieved SAFEcontractor accreditation
- 2014: Installed new spray booth facility
- 2014: Achieved Achilles UVDB accreditation
- 2013: Acquired the adjacent unit and doubled the size of the factory
- 2013: Achieved ASME_U accreditation
- 2013: Achieved ISO9001 accreditation
- 2012: Achieved CHAS accreditation
- 2011: ThermTech acquired by Workspace Group
- 2007: Moved to current premises in Ashton-under-Lyne
- 2003: Moved to larger premises in Ashton-under-Lyne
- 1999: Moved to larger premises in Stalybridge
- 1996: Moved to larger premises in Millbrook
- 1992: Company founded