If you’ve got an environmental decision to make, join your forces with ours — Tioga Environmental Consultants. As your partner, we’ll explore every way possible to reach a desirable — and sustainable — outcome. Our approach is realistic, practical, and positive. Working together, there’s nothing we can’t achieve. That’s what we mean by “Down-to-earth partners. Sky’s-the-limit solutions. Regulatory compliance, site assessments, soil and groundwater, lead based paint, mold and IAQ, asbestos...
Tioga is a Native American word that means “at the fork.” From one perspective, it’s a decision point — which path to take? From another, it’s two forces converging.
Working with Tioga, you’ll have a complete team of environmental professionals and technicians at your disposal. So no matter what your project, you can access the specific expertise you need to take proper care of it. All through a single point of contact.
Tioga is led by an environmental scientist with experience as a regulator, and a professional engineer with a civil design background. Learn more about our down-to-earth partners — Maggie Strom and Larkin Myers.
By the way, we’re always looking for sharp potential team members. If you’re a problem solver, love a challenge, enjoy learning, and think fast, you should fit right in. Please contact us.
Currently we are looking to fill the following positions:
- AHERA Asbestos Inspector – We have an immediate need for an experienced asbestos project manager / designer / inspector to step in and manage asbestos investigations, report writing, and monitoring. Project management skills are required and experience with lead based paint is a plus.
- Wetlands Scientist – Tioga is looking for a Wetland Scientist with the State of Tennessee Qualified Hydrologic Professional certification. Strong communication skills and experience working with permit authorities are required. This person should have a working knowledge of the NEPA process.
- Civil / Environmental Engineer – Tioga would like to hire a professional engineer / engineer intern with an environmental background. We are looking for someone that is CAD proficient and has experience obtaining samples, preparing work plans and reports. Professional registration and project management are a plus.
Tioga's goal is to become a household name in the Mid-South, known for providing sky’s-the-limit solutions by developing its down-to-earth team members into talented providers of customer-focused solutions and community-focused engagement.
We offer outstanding service to our customers, and we are an integral component of our clients’ success.
Our vision is to provide our customers with:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Service and Quality
- Responsible solutions
Our people are at the heart of all we do. We are a diverse group of individuals all working together to provide solutions for our clients and create a better community.
Our vision for employees includes:
- A supportive, attractive, flexible and safe work environment
- Continuous development through training and mentoring
- Challenging and gratifying project work
- A strong sense of teamwork and ownership in the firm
- Reward for success and creativity at work and in the community
Our business success is founded upon a commitment to certain core values that are near and dear to our hearts.
- Passion - We deliver superior results because we care deeply about what we do.
- Honesty and Integrity - We are committed to the highest ethical standards.
- Service and Quality - Our team always strives to provide customer-focused, high-quality services.
- Innovation - We foster creative work environments where we always challenge ourselves to improve our processes, procedures and services.
- Sustainability - We are conscientious of the impact that our work has on the environment. We provide clean, efficient, healthy and effective solutions on all of our projects.
- Accountability - We take responsibility for all of our decisions and actions.
- Employees - Our product is our people. Our success begins with valuing our people and fostering their development.
- Safety - We create a working environment that promotes safe performance.
- Teamwork - We work together to succeed and have fun!
- Identifying the right solution is all about understanding the problem. So expect us to bring a high degree of attention to your expectations, as well as respect for your budget. Experience tells us that you’ll save money when we match our resources specifically to your need.
- Once the assignment’s made clear, you’ll get a defined schedule, a proposed fee, and an exemplary level of cooperation on the expected outcome.
- Whenever possible, we’ll teach you how to maintain that outcome. And if you don’t want to maintain it? We’ll be happy to do it for you.