Transportation Management Group Inc. (TMGI)
As your compliance partner, TMGI offers you one-stop shopping for your mandatory hazmat training needs. For your Transportation and Environmental Health & Safety hazardous material training needs, you can choose from our public seminars (held in 7 convenient locations), on-site training at your facility, or convenient live webinars providing on-site benefits with the ultimate in scheduling flexibility. TMGI specializes in compliance training and consulting. Its course offerings help companies/organizations meet the training requirements of the US Department of Transportation (DOT Title 49 CFR, 172.700-172.704), International Civil Aviation Organization/International Air Transport Association (ICAO/IATA DGR), and International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMO/IMDG), as well as RCRA requirements.
TMGI – a single-source solution to your mandatory hazmat training needs: DOT, ICAO/IATA, IMDG, Class 7 Radioactive Shipping Training, Dry Ice Shipping, Lithium Batteries Shipping Training, as well as OSHA and EPA customized training.
TMGI’s training is DOT/FAA-audited and on the UPS vendor list. Our trainers are known for their ability to hold the interest of the class attendees and make challenging technical information relevant and easy to understand.
TMGI-trained account benefits include :
- Exclusive TMGI training workbook containing the most up-to-date regulatory information available
- Training Certification – letter of completion and frameable certificate
- Regulatory update service throughout entire training compliance period (3 years for DOT training; 2 years for ICAO/IATA training, etc.)
- Recurrent training notification 5-6 months prior to certification expiry
- Telephone support at no extra charge throughout entire training compliance period.