Tri-Phase Group (TPG)
Tri-Phase Group (TPG) is a privately owned Canadian firm, offering a wide range of professional environmental, construction and restoration contracting services to private, public and crown corporations across the country. Since our inception in 1997, we have completed over 10,000 projects. Over the years, we have built a reputation for providing quality and professional services, with safe and cost-effective solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Services Tri-Phase offers as industry leading professionals are
- Asbestos, Mould, Lead, PCB Removal
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Demolition and Decommissioning
- Site Clean-up and Remediation
- Restoration and Repair
- New Construction
- Custom Homes
Client satisfaction is our priority. We provide the highest quality services – delivered on time and at a competitive price. Regardless of the size or complexity of the project, our clients can rest assured that our approach will remain unchanged and our staff will be amongst the most professional in the business. We believe in offering a personalized service with attention to detail, from start to finish.
We are ready to help your organization meet the increasingly heavy burden of protecting the future condition of our natural environment. The introduction of our environmental management system can also help achieve cost savings, reduce environmental liability and enhance workplace safety.
Looking to take your career on a more rewarding path? Let Tri-Phase help you find the sense of accomplishment you are looking for. We are always interested in finding high quality employees with a combination of technical knowledge and well-developed interpersonal skills. In return, Tri-Phase offers a creative and sometimes challenging environment that is backed by one of the most supportive teams in the industry. Whether you’re just starting your career or are an expert in the field looking for a change, we want to hear from you!
From field staff to office staff and everything in between (project management, field management, health and safety, finance or sales); Tri-Phase can offer a rewarding work environment with industry-competitive compensation packages. We believe in helping our employees grow to their full potential.
All qualified candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a range of personalities (i.e. clients, co-workers, other industry workers, etc.). We wish to thank all who apply, but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tri-Phase has always understood that people are our greatest asset. Environmental contracting is a complicated business and success requires the skills and efforts of a diverse group of people. Our nearly two decades of tradition in environmental and construction excellence is dependent on people of different cultures, backgrounds and beliefs. Tri-Phase values the perspectives, ideas and resulting solutions that come from employing a diverse workforce. We believe the following factors allow us to better achieve our objectives and meet the needs of clients:
- The Tri-Phase commitment is: to be a leader in the recruitment, development and advancement of a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities in which our employees work,
- our support of community-based organizations that provide education, training and career assistance to diverse groups of people, including disadvantaged persons, and
- our commitment to being an equal-opportunity employer that will not discriminate against any applicant, employee, vendor or business partner because of race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, national origin, marital status, family status or veteran status.
What bind’s our employees together, regardless of position or background, is a shared set of core values such as honesty, integrity, respect, passion and the development of a dynamic culture where everyone can learn, improve and provide value for our clients.