Triangle is a leading Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls and Automation (MEICA) solutions provider and Systems Integrator for the design, build and maintenance of plant within the following industries: Oil & Gas, Water, Waste and Environmental, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural and Renewable Energy. Triangle is seeing rapid growth to meet market demands, combining proven in-house designs with an expanding portfolio of hit-tech and quality licensed products and technologies.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Regionally (various states or provinces)
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
We, at Triangle Ltd, view our customers as our most important asset. The company ethos remains the same as when it began: we believe that the relationship with the client is paramount. Repeat orders of steel fabricated services from existing customers form over 70% of our order book at any one time, and Hampshire and Cardiff County Councils are among those customers.
Triangle Ltd has the flexibility to adapt to the needs of our customers; to draw upon our extensive experience to design and deliver solutions to their engineering needs, from simple fabrications to high specification automated projects. We have extensive experience in project managing medium sized jobs as the Main Contractor.
We offer steel fabrication & welding services on-site or in workshop and most of our work is in the south counties England. Our general work includes:
- On-site and workshop steel fabrication TIG and MIG welding services carried out by certified tradesmen.
- Tube and structural bending, laser profiling, galvanising, powder coating and painting
- Method statements and risk assessments for all our installations and site work, which is carried out in accordance with all relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Whatever you are looking for in steelwork, we can help with advice and guidance, from concept and design through to manufacture and installation.