Troxler Electronic Laboratories, Inc.
Since 1958, Troxler has been the worldwide leader in precision quality control and measurement equipment for the highway and construction industries. We are dedicated to providing full service, training, and maintenance support for all our products through our international sales and support offices in the US, Canada, Germany and through our 50 distributors around the world.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
What We Do
Troxler Electronic Laboratories, Inc. is a world leader in the manufacturing of testing/quality control measurement equipment for the construction industry. We are recognized worldwide as the industry standard for Nuclear Moisture/Density Gauges. In addition to nuclear gauges, Troxler is also a leader in the production of Gyratory Compactors and Asphalt Ignition Ovens. Troxler continues to set new product standards of quality and precision in the construction industry. For a complete list of Troxler equipment, please go to the Products section.
Troxler provides a full range of radiological services to support users of radioactive material and radiation producing devices in industrial, governmental, medical, and educational settings. These services include:
- TLD badge service is offered to monitor external personnel radiation exposure.
- Leak testing services are provided for sealed sources.
- Gauge disposal service is provided for both Troxler and non-Troxler nuclear gauge products.
- Calibration service is offered for the TroxlAlert™ radiation survey meter.
- Emergency response phone service is provided free to all Troxler nuclear gauge customers to meet USDOT hazmat requirements.
- Radiation safety training courses are designed to fulfill US NRC and Agreement State requirements for training nuclear gauge operators and Radiation Safety Officers. In addition, training is provided to fulfill US DOT hazardous material (hazmat) transportation training requirements. For more information about Troxler training courses and to view a current class schedule, please visit the Training page.
- Free consultation is provided to Troxler customers on radioactive material licensing matters and radiation safety issues.
Troxler's Service Department provides full repair and calibration service for all Troxler products at several locations throughout the United States.