At Trucent, we believe there is a better way to maximize resource use and profitability. A way that does good for our Earth and improves the quality of business operations. Our focus is to develop and provide reliable fluid separation technologies, services, and chemistry, while continuously innovating to find new solutions to your challenges. Our story began in 1997 when we discovered a better way to reclaim the oils and metalworking fluids used in automotive manufacturing. With fluid separation and extraction solutions ranging from corn oil extraction and craft beer clarification to industrial fluid management, we help you gain the confidence you need to focus on what matters, producing the best product for your customer. Then we applied our technology, service capabilities, and expertise to coproduct development. We entered the biofuels industry by helping dry-grind corn ethanol producers realize the value of distillers corn oil.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- CentraSep - Fecal Matter / Manure / Animal Waste Filtration and Treatment System
- CentraSep - Milk and Cream Separation System
- CentraSep - Biodiesel and Diesel Fuel Filtering and Separating System
- CentraSep - Algae Biofuel Filtration and Separation System
- Trucent Ascent - Emulsion Breaker for Extract More Corn Oil
For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in environmental products and fluid filtration processes, solving problems through application engineering that answer our customers’ challenges with innovative solutions and techniques. Our CentraSep design is the gold standard for liquid/solid separating centrifuges.
At CentraSep Centrifuges, we think the way we do business is every bit as important as the business we do.
In addition to our unsurpassed expertise, our philosophy of business also sets us apart. We’re committed to providing the best solution for our customers. Often, our CentraSep unit is the most reliable, economical, environmentally friendly and efficient solution. But, if our CentraSep unit is not the best solution for your application, we’ll tell you-and we’ll also tell you what is. In fact, we won’t sell you a CentraSep unless we are convinced it is the best solution for your company’s fluid filtration needs.
CentraSep Centrifuges is more than a centrifuge manufacturer; we are a Filtration Engineering Solutions Company.
Talk to one of our Engineers today to see how we can help with your filtration and separation needs.
Welcome to Trucent`s CentraSep Centrifuges Product Website
CentraSep's liquid-solid centrifuge is the gold standard for industrial centrifuges and separators, as well as many other types of filtration systems.
CentraSep's centrifuges have revolutionized fluid filtration and separation in applications requiring clarified process fluid and/or recycled fluid. The CentraSep® centrifuge offers a unique design, efficiency features and patented centrifugation technology. These advantages are the keys to making our industrial centrifuge the superior system available, and one that saves money and increases bottom line profits. Our centrifuge offers such benefits as:
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Standard 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Lowest Maintenance in the Industry
- Low Operating Costs/Media-Free
- Maximized Tool and Fluid Life
- Reduced Waste Stream/Recyclable Waste
- Lifetime Warranty Available
- Extensive International Installations
Since 1981, CentraSep has been an innovator in industrial centrifuges, separation and filtration, environmental products and fluid management services. With our patented CentraSep centrifuge technology, we have proven results in the most demanding situations throughout a wide range of industrial, commercial and institutional applications.
CentraSep is more than a centrifuge manufacturer; we are a Filtration Company with multiple Engineered Solutions.
Talk to one of our Engineers today to see how we can help with your centrifuge, filtration and separation needs.
Why Use a Centrifuge?
Centrifugation is a process used to separate or concentrate materials suspended in a liquid medium. It is a highly accelerated form of sedimentation, which uses gravity to separate particles heavier than the liquid medium. Centrifugal force accelerates this settling rate in an instrument called a centrifuge.
The centrifuge spins the material at high rotation speeds and uses centrifugal force to separate the particulate from the liquid. Centrifugal force can reach many thousand times that of gravity, quickly separating the liquid/solid material.
Centrifuges are used in a variety of scientific and technical applications. In some instances, the solid is waste. In other applications, such as some chemical manufacturing, the solid is the final product being harvested.
Why Choose CentraSep Centrifugation?
CentraSep is the gold standard for separating centrifuges. Patented technology and unique design create a reliable, high efficiency system that offers ‘best in class’ centrifugation.
- Fully automated, operating 24/7 without operator intervention
- Standard 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- The most durable and reliable high performance centrifuge available
- The cleanest system available
- Can extract solid particulate regularly down to 5 micron, sometimes to the nano-particle level
- Uses no consumable media, such as bags, cartridges and filter paper
- Best warranty & service – Lifetime Warranty Optional
- Reduces waste disposal volume and associated costs
- Requires a smaller footprint than settling tanks, filter presses or dragouts
- Can eliminate traditional filtration, or work in tandem to make it more efficient and effective
- CentraSep’s proprietary design eliminates the mechanical complexity that plagues traditional systems.
No other centrifuge machine matches CentraSep for durability, reliability, performance and workmanship. CentraSep's superiority has been proven in the most demanding applications, in hundreds of installations in countries throughout the world.
Depending on your application, your company may experience the following benefits:
- Superior filtration, capable of removing a broad range of particulate. CentraSep generates centrifugal force as high as 2,012 times the force of gravity. Such high centrifugal force can remove even sub-micron particles from some process fluids. Unlike conventional filtration using disposable media, CentraSep does not add volume to your waste stream.
- Extends the life of process fluid. Removing fine particulate outside the ability of traditional filtration results in cleaner fluid. CentraSep extends fluid life, without removing the fats and oils essential to lubrication in coolant applications. More efficient filtration makes your process fluids more productive, reducing replacement and disposal costs.
- In certain applications, coolant life has been extended by 800 percent!
- Reduces disposal treatment costs. More efficient filtration and separation means less waste and lower overall disposal costs.
- Reduces abrasion for longer tooling life. Greater fluid clarification of metalworking lubricants results in lower friction between tool and work surfaces, prolonging tooling life and providing a superior surface finish.
- Improves process and product quality. Both the process and the end product quality are positively affected by CentraSep' efficient design. The cleaner the fluid, the lower the production defect rate.
- Durable, high-performance machine. CentraSep was designed for easy, automatic operation, step after step, cycle after cycle. CentraSep incorporates cutting-edge variable frequency drive technology for optimal performance and worry-free operations.
- Performs without constant employee supervision. CentraSep runs unattended, discharging accumulated solids automatically. Our advanced PLC (Programmable Logic Control) programming enables continuously self-monitored process performance.
- Discharges solids automatically. At the end of the cleaning cycle, CentraSep discharges packed collected solids, requiring no manual labor or filter media.
- Ensures clean operation. The no-drip housing design keeps the floor and solids receptacle dry.
- Environmentally friendly solution; no consumable media required. CentraSep creates no disposable media waste at all. With CentraSep, there is no filter media to throw away and no filter media to clean. Because CentraSep reduces the waste to its smallest possible volume, there is less overall waste.
- Features a proprietary, patented design. CentraSep is a truly revolutionary system that features a single motor and positive locking clutch design. The positive locking clutch synchronizes the rotation speed of the dirty fluid with the rotation speed of the bowl, ensuring efficient accumulation of solids. This eliminates slippage and maximizes the impact of the centrifugal force.
- Ensures high reliability and low maintenance downtime. CentraSep is smart and self-adjusting, continually processing a variety of information via our variable frequency drive and our PLC to continually maximize performance.
- Features the best warranty in the business. We offer the best warranty in the business-period! No fine print. No components of our machine excluded from coverage.
- The CentraSep system comes with a one-year, parts and labor warranty.
- If the unit needs service, we will be on-site at your plant usually within 48 hours!
- Our warranty is renewable annually for a lifetime. As part of the warranty, we come out at the end of each warranty period and replace the rotor sub-assembly. We do this to ensure that your machine continues to run at the highest efficiency level.
- We update the PLC to the latest standards.
- We train any new operators you have and fine-tune the machine to ensure optimal performance.
About Us - Trucent
Why continue to dump thousands of hazardous fluid gallons each day when we could purify those fluids as contaminants creep in and keep them running at their intended performance level indefinitely?
As we continued to learn and grow as an organization, we found that many different manufacturing processes were suffering from inefficiencies caused by unwanted liquid or solid contamination. So we continued to ask ourselves if there was a better way. We developed solutions for industries from automotive and heavy equipment manufacturing to solar glass fabrication and aerospace.
Then we applied our technology, service capabilities, and expertise to coproduct development. We entered the biofuels industry by helping dry-grind corn ethanol producers realize the value of distillers corn oil. What was once a byproduct of their process, going to the back door in live-stock feed, was now the crux that would help plants weather the financial volatility that comes with producing renewable fuels.
As we grow and expand into new industries, our mission stays the same. To provide reliable fluid separation technologies, services, and chemistry to our customers. We envision a world where environmental sustainability and successful business operations are one and the same.
We embody leadership in all we do. Innovation. Our level of service. Our desire to create better each day. Leadership is more than being the best option. It is about setting the industry example in all we do.Challenge Driven
We love a challenge. We love to solve complex problems with graceful solutions. We love to use of resources and experience to transform negatives into positives. And waste into opportunity.Visionary
We were born from a simple idea: to do so much more with what already exists. To us, this isn’t just corporate speak. It is what we do. Recognizing that, if done well, it benefits everyone.Customer Obsessed
Great service is not enough. We become an extension of our customers’ teams. We analyze possibilities. Every single day.
At Trucent, we believe there is a better way to use maximize resource use and profitability. A way that does good for our Earth and improves the quality of business operations. Our focus is to develop and provide reliable fluid separation technologies, services, and chemistry, while continuously innovating to find new solutions to your challenges.
Trucent Separation Technologies provides services and technologies to separate valuable components and purify active fluid assets. This division has groups dedicated to Industrial, Bioprocess, and Food & Beverage market segments.
Centrifuge Parts and Repair
Centrifuge Parts and Repair
Centrifuge Parts and Repair provides vital parts and repair services for the broader centrifuge industry. These services include complete machine rebuilds, bowl balancing, and repairs.
Trucent Renewable Chemicals leverages a transformative technology converting vegetable oils into chemical feedstock intermediates. Our products are used to formulate a wide range of products, including personal care products, animal feed, surfactants, paints, coolants, and lubricants.