UAB GreenWorks Industry
UAB GreenWorks Industry was established in 2008. Currently, 57 people are employed in the group of companies of UAB GreenWorks Industry, including 20 experienced managers, qualified construction professionals, technologists. UAB GreenWorks Industry specializes in fields of industrial construction and installation, as well as in the environmental protection by applying advanced, corrosion-resistant technologies from modern materials. The partners we collaborate with share remarkable experience in the field, and they are: Future Pipe Industries, AGRU Kunststofftechnik GmbH, Vitkovice Power Engineering a.s. Furthermore, we have been operating successfully in chemistry and energy, water management and agricultural segments in Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Latvia and Sweden. UAB GreenWorks Industry boasts of running quality control systems ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Construction and installation
- Construction of industrial objects;
- Manufacturing and construction of reservoirs;
- Installation of technological piping;
- Construction of wastewater treatment plants;
- Construction of biogas plants;
- Manufacturing and installation of non-standard products.
Design and consulting
- Design of reservoirs and tanks;
- Technological piping consulting;
- Design of technological piping;
- Design of wastewater treatment plants;
- Design of wastewater and fire pumping stations;
- Design of glass composite products.
- We manufacture tanks, wastewater and fire pumping stations;
- Roofs of reservoirs of fibreglass and plastic;
- Large – diameter ventilation pipes of fibreglass and plastic;
- We manufacture the products fibreglass and plastic, according to individual customer requirements.