VanAire Inc. has provided over 20 years of proven Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) wastewater treatment solutions with over 200 installations in multiple industries; such as, food and beverage, rendering, byproduct recovery, oil and gas, lagoons, water remediation, metal production, dairies, truck washes and others. VanAire’s customers experience a fast ROI by reducing or eliminating TSS, FOG, BOD and surcharges. VanAire is proud to offer custom engineered systems to fit your wastewater stream, flow and facility. The VanAire DAF® product line handles influent flows from 10gpm to 2400gpm. The key to our excellent DAF performance is consistently small bubbles. The VanAire MicroAire DAF® aeration units are the technology behind the industry’s smallest bubbles. The smallest bubbles set VanAire apart from our competitors. VanAire also offers on-site testing of your actual waste stream.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
VanAire offers a full supply scope for your wastewater treatment needs such as custom DAF tanks, custom control panels (manual or PLC), rotary screens, pumps, EQ tanks, mix tanks, flow meters, pH control, flocculation tubes, air compressors and other equipment. VanAire can custom engineer a simple treatment system or a comprehensive wastewater treatment system to satisfy your needs.
Types of applications include but are not limited to the following:
- Food processing (beef slaughter, cheese production, cooked foods production, grease rendering, packaged foods processing, pet food processing, pork slaughter, poultry slaughter, tortilla processing)
- Oil and gas (oil field purification, oil/water separation)
- Other industries (byproduct recovery, dairy processing, gelatin production, mining, pulp, and paper production)