VSI ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
We are involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting analytical, laboratory, scientific, pharmaceutical, medical & environment instruments and apparatus. Our products are recognized for performance and preciseness.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
VSI Electronics Private Limited, (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company), established in 1996, as one of the leading manufacturer of Analytical, Laboratory, Medical and various other types of Scientific Instruments with Total Quality Assurance and high Reliability. With the teamwork and with the implementation of continuous quality improvement programs we have been able to generate a wide customer base. Our customers include Educational Institutions like Colleges, Universities, Engineering Colleges, Govt. Research Institutions, Public Health Departments, Hospitals, Industries, etc. We have a wide range of instruments for different applications.
Our product range includes UV-VIS Spectrophotometer (Double Beam), UV-VIS, Spectrophotometer (Single Beam), Visible Spectrophotometer, Microprocessor based Flame Photometer, Photo Colorimeter, Lab Analyzer, Haemoglobin Meter, pH Meter, Conductivity Meter & Turbidity Meter, TDS Meter, Salinity Meter, DO Meter, Turbidity Meter, Nephelo Meter, Colony Counter, Auto Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator, O.R.P. Meter, Potentio-Meter. Additionally, we also offer Melting Point Apparatus, Flame Photometer, Clinical Flame Photometer and Water/Soil Analysis Kit. All the instruments and apparatus are based on high-end technology hence enabling fast and easy processing. Our products are recognized for performance and preciseness.
We have all the necessary arrangements for manufacturing of high quality products with testing facilities at our works. Our products undergo quality control check and inspection to ensure performance of the equipment. In order to achieve customer satisfaction, we have highly qualified and trained fleet of Service Engineers. Moreover, our products are warranted for one year for any manufacturing defects.
Our prices are very competitive in the market and no one else can match our quality & prices. Our motto is to provide quality products at an affordable price.
The ISO 9001:2008 certification that we possess epitomizes our undivided attention towards quality. We have a uniquely designed quality control system for keeping an eagle eye on the fabrication process. Due to this, we have been able to retain the consistency in our product range. As a part of our quality policy, we make sure that all our manufacturing methods are standardized, documented and validated. Any defected product detected is immediately returned by the quality experts to the production department. While assembling, testing, out-looking and packaging our quality experts practice complete quality control. We have also developed an internal Quality Management System (QMS). This system guides every personnel of the company and helps in selecting raw material, conducting in-process supervisions and final check of the end products. Adhering to this, we have been able to conduct our business operations in a streamlined manner.
VSI Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company), is a leading and reputed manufacturer, supplier, trader and exporter of the following array of products. Our products are offered in varied models and specifications.
- pH Meters (Digital)
- pH/mV/Temperature Meters (Micro-Controller Based)
- pH/Conductivity/Temperature Meter (Digital)
- Conductivity/TDS/Salt/Temp. Meters (Micro-Controller Based)
- Conductivity Meters (Digital)
- Water/Soil Analysis Kits (Digital)
- Solution Analyzer Kit (Micro-Controller Based)
- Photoelectric Colorimeters (Digital)
- Auto Colorimeters (Microprocessor Based)
- Lab Analyser (Microprocessor Based)
- Haemoglobin Meter (Microprocessor Based)
- Balanced Cell Colorimeter (Digital)
- Colony Counters (Digital)
- Spectrophotometers (Digital)
- Microprocessor/PC Based UV and VIS Spectrophotometer Meters (Single Beam)
- Microprocessor/PC Based UV and VIS
- Spectrophotometer Meters (Double Beam)
- Flame Photometers (Digital/Microprocessor Based)
- Turbidity Meters (Digital/Microprocessor Based)
- Nephelo Meter (Digital)
- Auto Karl Fischer Titrimeter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters (Digital Based)
- T.D.S. Meters (Digital)
- Salt Meters (Digital)
- O.R.P. Meters (Digital)
- Potentio-Meters (Digital)
- Melting Point Apparatus (Digital)
With so much of corporate experience and exposure of our unit, we have developed a sophisticated mechanism for offering quality solutions to the requirements of our clients to fetch maximum praise and appreciation from them. We care for our customers with the result more and more esteemed clients are adding on in the list of our clients. Our organization is a dynamic one, inducing changes at regular intervals to suit the changing perceptions and requirements of our clients.
Some of the key factors that make us the most preferred choice of large number of clients are as follows:
- Premium quality Laboratory & Analytical Instruments
- Market Leading Prices
- Good Service
- Customer Satisfaction
- Our Honesty
- Continuous Research & Development
- Use of Sophisticated Machinery and Latest Tools
- Stringent Quality Control Mechanism
- Team of Highly Skilled and Talented Professionals
- World Class Manufacturing Facilities
- Timely Delivery of Consignments at Client's Doorstep
We are proud of our robust infrastructural facility, which is the backbone of our company and has played an instrumental role in surging the company forward towards the pinnacle of success. We have a very spacious factory building with covered area of 9,000 sq. ft. We have our own manufacturing unit which is outfitted with ultra modern machinery which is of latest technology. We have an installed capacity of more than 500 different instruments per month. These machines are high on production and low on cost, thus giving us an edge over our competitors. We have in-house facilities for designing, production and quality control to ensure bulk production within a limited time span.