VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd is the leading research and technology company in the Nordic countries. VTT has a national mandate in Finland. We use our research and knowledge to provide expert services for our domestic and international customers and partners. We serve both private and public sectors. We have 73 years’ experience supporting our clients growth with top-level research and science-based results. We develop new smart technologies, profitable solutions and innovation services. We cooperate with our customers to produce technology for business and build success and well-being for the benefit of society.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Passion for innovation
- Our top-class and continuously developing knowledge and expertise is the foundation of everything we do. A creative and open-minded culture produces original combinations of competencies.
Support and respect to the core
- The wellbeing of our working community is based on trust and respect. We also learn from failure.
Together for the client
- The important work that we do both as individuals and as an organisation is measured by the success of our customers and the development of society. Our work is productive and worthwhile.
One step ahead
- Being in the forefront of development demands the sensitivity to detect changes in the operating environment, the agility to react to them, and the boldness to focus. We take controlled risks when venturing into new areas.
VTT produces research services that enhance the international competitiveness of companies, society and other customers at the most important stages of their innovation process, and thereby creates the prerequisites for growth, employment and wellbeing.
VTT promotes the realisation of innovative solutions and new businesses by foreseeing already in the strategic research stage the future needs of its customers. VTT creatively combines its multidisciplinary expertise with the know-how of its partners. VTT also exploits global networking and the basic research results of universities in its services.
Since its establishment 70 years ago, VTT has become an important centre of technological expertise and developer of new technologies. The development path of Finland as a whole as well as the events and phenomena of each era are reflected in VTT’s history. It reveals one of the keys to VTT’s success: the organisation has always be able to meet challenges by adapting to changes in its environment.