Waltron Bull & Roberts, LLC.
Waltron is a customer-focused organization dedicated to manufacture the highest-quality, lowest total cost of ownership line of instrumentation for the water quality industry. We are dedicated as a team to achieve sustainable and profitable growth. As Water Chemistry Experts, we show our commitment and dedication every day through the quality of our relationships with our Suppliers, with our Representatives, and most importantly, with our Customers. We strive to provide the most relevant water chemistry solutions for today’s concerns. Our company culture is one where ideas have full freedom for exchange and evaluation, where mistakes are corrected not punished, where outputs trump inputs, and where every individual is treated with dignity and respect as a contributing colleague. We acknowledge and correct our failures, and celebrate success together.
In 2003 Waltron celebrated its 100th anniversary as one of the world's oldest, most experienced water chemistry companies. We were started in 1903 by chemists who introduced drinking water chlorination to a range of clients before the first city-wide chlorination system in the US was installed. Since then we have been at the forefront of many technical innovations including:
- The first modern boiler water treatment
- The first successful chemical treatment of large land-based desalination plants
- Ultraviolet drinking water purifiers whose performance resulted in the first acceptance of UV by the US Public Health Service
- The first widely used oil pollution monitor
- Management of the first nuclear water chemistry program on a commercial ship
- A founder of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- A founder of the American Council of Independent Laboratories
Waltron comprises of three entities:
- Waltron, Whitehouse NJ: manufacturer of water quality instruments for ultrapure water applications and potable water chlorinators for military field applications
- Waltron BV, European Sales Office based in the Netherlands
- Hedges & Brother, Washington NJ: manufacturer of valves, strainers and instrument components.
The tradition of constant innovation continues at Waltron as we enter our second century with several new products in development. Waltron will continue to be dedicated to providing the most;
- Low maintenance
- Low Cost of Ownership
analyzers in the on-line water analysis market. We provide instrumentation packages for the measurement and control of dissolved oxygen, hydrazine, sodium, silica, phosphate, fluoride, ammonia and copper. Whatever the package, whatever the application, Waltron offers the most reliable source of water chemistry management.