Be it aggressive, abrasive, of toxic media - we provide the appropriate centrifugal pump made from non-metal materials. e.g. UHMW-PE, PVDF, or PTFE. Our plastic pumps satisfy the highest security and quality specifications, including ATEX. WERNERT has a long standing tradition of being highly innovative. The first centrifugal pump made from plastics in the world was launched by WERNERT as early as 1927. This is continued today with the leading WERNERT pumps ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ e.g. with the world-wide most advanced pump concept TAIFUN, or the patented grinding pump. Fast response times, profound consultancy, and a comprehensive repair service together make up our global service offer.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Pumps & Pumping
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
2014: To equip Amager Bakke waste incineration plant near Copenhagen, LAB SA, Lyon, orders 61 pump units, including 14 heavy process pumps type SP. This is the largest single order in recent company history. In addition to the supply of the surrounding districts with heating and electricity, the plant will be used as a recreational park.
2011: Continued management by Dipl.-Kfm. Ursula Hackenberg, Dipl.-Kffr. Corinna Verena Hackenberg and Dr.-Ing. Klaus Etscheidt. Thus the fourth generation of the owner family is involved in the management of the company.
2010: Extension of company premises and completion of a new assembly hall.
2008: The company is contracted to supply the auxiliary pumps for the flue gas cleaning section of 5 newly built carbon fired power plants: Walsum, Wilhelmshaven, Westfalen, Rotterdam and Eemshaven.
2007: Dr.-Ing. Paul Hackenberg is distinguished in Duisburg with the UVG-Entrepreneur award.
2006: The MONSUN®, a revolutionary mag-drive pump, is launched at the ACHEMA 2006 fair in Frankfurt am Main. Dry-run ability with the help of simple physical principles has become possible.
2002: Development and patenting of our grinding pump: Grinding and pumping with a single machine.
2000: The TAIFUN ® Pump is launched at the ACHEMA 2000 fair in Frankfurt am Main – a hermetically double-tight standard pump for chemicals with a new synchronous drive.
1997: Complete constructive re-design and widening of the size range of the standard pump for chemicals made from plastics. Presentation of the series NE .
Development and production of chemical standard pumps made from the highly wear resistant armoured mineral cast WERNIT®.
1994: Certification according to DIN ISO 9001.
1990: Large expansion of the company grounds due to the acquisition of neighbouring properties.
1987: Continued management by Helene Hoppe, born Wernert, Dipl.-Kfm. Ursula Hackenberg, and Dr.-Ing. Paul Hackenberg.
1983: Development of the magnetically coupled chemical standard pump made from plastics.
1976: Internationally first use of PVDF as main material for chemical pumps.
1975: Corporate change to the current WERNERT-PUMPEN GMBH.
1970-1972: Development of the largest chemical radial centrifugal pump made from plastics (process pump for more than 2000 cubic-metres per hour) for the development of new markets in the environmental field, e.g. for flue gas desulphurisation.
1962-1969: Production of the first chemical standard pump made from plastics according to the new DIN 24256 (today's ISO 2858 / DIN EN 22858) .
Internationally first use of UHMW-PE as main material for chemical pumps.
1962: Helene Hoppe, born. Wernert, and Willy Hoppe take over the management.
1953-1960: Production of ship pumps in the subsidiary in Kiel. Pioneering work for the development of chemical centrifugal pumps made from different plastic materials.
1952: Development and patenting of a bellows-type mechanical seal. Predecessor of today's WERNERT mechanical seals.
1945: Reconstruction of the head office in Mülheim an der Ruhr.
1940-1945: Relocation of the company to Badersleben/ Oschersleben due to the 2nd World War.
since 1928: Series production of centrifugal pumps made from plastics.
1927: Development of the world's first centrifugal pump made from plastics.
1920: Engineer Karl Wernert founds the MASCHINENBAUANSTALT WERNERT in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Germany