Century Environmental Services specializes in the following areas: Supply of surface and ground water treatment plants, Supply of municipal wastewater treatment equipment, Supply of industrial effluent treatment systems and accessories, Technical support, Supply and install HDPE Geo Membrane Liners, Geotextiles and erosion control products.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Century Environmental Services distributes geomembranes and geosynthetics to the heavy construction and oil industry as well as water and supplying water and wastewater treatment systems and accessories from their locations across Canada.
Century provides specialization in the following areas:
- Surface and groundwater package water treatment plants for potable water in municipal and industrial applications.
- Municipal domestic wastewater treatment package plants and equipment.
- Industrial effluent treatment systems, equipment and accessories.
- HDPE and LDPE geomembrane liners prefabricated or installed by our crews on site.
- Geotextiles and erosion control products
- HDPE pipe sales, Service, installation equipment and technicians
- Technical support for all products and equipment.
Century Environmental Services maintains a sincere commitment to serving our customers and ensuring that our products perform correctly.
Rural Municipal & Towns, Heavy Construction Industry, Mining Industry, Road Authorities, Water Authorities, Engineering Community.
- Technical support
- Fusion Equipment Sales & Rentals
- Technician Services
- Specialty Items