Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Our unique solutions focus on regulatory compliance, GRC, quality management, GLP, integrated preclinical lab management, early-stage drug discovery, content migration and systems validation. Xybion specializes in helping companies improve their overall compliance processes and provides a complete view into organizational risk across global organizational models. Xybion`s combination of software, business process management, services, validation and staffing enables us to cover a broad spectrum of critical business needs for companies and we deliver our solutions on global scale. Since it`s founding in 1977, Xybion Corporation has supported, through software, services and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies. Our leadership in this dynamic and ever-changing industry has been a cornerstone of our high-value reputation.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Xybion Corporation is a global technology solutions provider that delivers interconnected solutions for companies operating in heavily regulated industries. Xybion today is the result of a successful execution of a strategic vision of creating a global solutions company with specialized software and services through strategic acquisitions and organic growth.
- Started with the acquisition of Xybion Corporation in 2008 by The Banerjee Group controlled by Dr. Pradip K. Banerjee.
- For over 30 years, large pharmaceutical companies and CROs have been using Xybion’s Pristima system for managing their preclinical R&D and drug safety testing for FDA submissions.
- 2009: Xybion acquired Amadeus International in Quebec City, Canada a 14 year old company with a state of the art software suite on quality, compliance, risk and governance processes for regulated industries.
- 2010: Xybion acquired two companies from GE Healthcare, Stelex and Vital-Path, which offered validation services, implementation services for Enterprise Asset Management software like IBM Maximo, and provided a range of Enterprise Content migration and federation solutions capable of connecting disparate content platforms like Documentum, OpenText, FileNet, and SharePoint. This also resulted in strong business partnerships for Xybion with industry leaders IBM, EMC and OpenText.
- 2011:Xybion India Ltd, a wholly Xybion owned Indian Corporation based in Chennai, was opened to make Xybion a truly global software and IT services company.
- Xybion today is an enterprise system, consulting and services company offering interconnected and interdependent Enterprise Process Management software and implementation services for regulated industries with current customers in thirteen countries including USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium. Finland, Switzerland, China, South Korea and Singapore.